What had Et readers buzzing this week?
1. Kate Winslet Ties the Knot!
Kate Winslet recently married her boyfriend Ned Rocknroll in a small, secret ceremony in New York.
A rep for the 37-year-old Oscar winner tells Et, "I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rock'nRoll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family." The rep added that Kate and Ned got engaged over the summer.
It is the third marriage for Kate, who split from film director Sam Mendes, the father of her son, in March 2011. She was also previously married for three years to Jim Threapleton, the father of her daughter, before splitting with him in 2001.
Ned, 34, is the nephew »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- “The Normal Heart” has a new trailer that beats life into HIV/AIDS activism (From SoundOnSight. 13 March 2014, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Briefs: Blam Hits The Streets Of NYC, Butterflies Are Free To Flex, And The Fox “Cosmos” Coincidence? (From The Backlot. 13 March 2014, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Thomas Lennon to Star Opposite Matthew Perry in CBS' 'Odd Couple' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 13 March 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Is Lady Gaga's Doritos-sponsored SXSW show a step too far? (From Hitfix. 13 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Speed Read: Is Tina Fey Planning a Mean Girls Sequel? (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Will Make History as Keynote Speaker at SXSW Music Festival (From E! Online. 12 March 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- 22 Movie Stars You Forgot Were on TV (From BuzzSugar. 13 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Under the Link (From FilmExperience. 13 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Bad Words' Star Kathryn Hahn On Being the Misfit and Working With the Late Philip Seymour Hoffman (From Indiewire. 12 March 2014, 10:44 AM, PDT)