What had Et readers buzzing this week?
1. Kate Winslet Ties the Knot!
Kate Winslet recently married her boyfriend Ned Rocknroll in a small, secret ceremony in New York.
A rep for the 37-year-old Oscar winner tells Et, "I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rock'nRoll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family." The rep added that Kate and Ned got engaged over the summer.
It is the third marriage for Kate, who split from film director Sam Mendes, the father of her son, in March 2011. She was also previously married for three years to Jim Threapleton, the father of her daughter, before splitting with him in 2001.
Ned, 34, is the nephew »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- American Music Awards Red Carpet: TV Stars from Pll, Walking Dead and More (From TVLine.com. 23 November 2014, 4:46 PM, PST)
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox (From TVLine.com. 22 November 2014, 8:21 PM, PST)
- Let’S Talk About American Horror Story: Freak Show (From Icons of Fright. 22 November 2014, 12:18 PM, PST)
- 2014 American Music Awards Red Carpet—See All the Stars as They Arrive! (From E! Online. 23 November 2014, 3:07 PM, PST)
- AMAs Flashback: Pitbull's Notable Hosting Moments (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 November 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Victoria Beckham, Joe Dirt & More -- See the Week's Best Celeb Selfies (From TooFab. 22 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Farahani stung by Scorpions (From ScreenDaily. 21 November 2014, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Saving Virunga by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 21 November 2014, 1:11 PM, PST)
- "Gone Girl's" Rosamund Pike To Receive Major Palm Springs Film Fest Award! (From Manny the Movie Guy. 21 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)