"Now who gon' stop me? Who gon' stop me, huh?"
Kanye West, our favorite ladies blouse and leather skirt-wearing rapper, took to the stage at Revel in Atlantic City last night wearing his weirdest stage costumes yet. The "Cold" artist gave concertgoers a chilling performance dressed in all-white, including outrageous headpieces like this crystal-encrusted Maison Martin Margiela mask.
Always one to take it to the Next level, Mr. West changed outfits during the show and returned wearing a feathered mask that was quite fitting for his winter wonderland set. Top that, Lady Gaga!
See more photos from Yeezy's Revel style spectacular (captured by Team Kanye Daily, of course) in the slideshow below. Then tell us in the comments section if you think he's outdone himself this time.
Want more? Be sure to check out HuffPost Style on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram at @HuffPostStyle.
Do you have a style story idea or tip? »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- X Factor USA 2013 Results Tonight - Elimination for Two Contestants, Season 3 (From National Ledger. 5 December 2013, 5:18 PM, PST)
- North West Poses With Visual Artist Jeff Koons — Collaboration Soon? (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 12:13 PM, PST)
- The Pantone Color Of The Year 2014, Radiant Orchid: 6 Ways To Wear It (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 9:21 AM, PST)
- Kanye West ‘Thinking About’ Marrying Kim Kardashian At Statue Of Liberty (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 6:56 PM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan Shares Sexy, Skin-Baring Swimsuit Selfie While Not Moving Out of Her NYC Apartment (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 5:41 PM, PST)
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Shopping Trip - Kim Kardashian's Little Sisters in La (From National Ledger. 5 December 2013, 5:30 PM, PST)