"Now who gon' stop me? Who gon' stop me, huh?"
Kanye West, our favorite ladies blouse and leather skirt-wearing rapper, took to the stage at Revel in Atlantic City last night wearing his weirdest stage costumes yet. The "Cold" artist gave concertgoers a chilling performance dressed in all-white, including outrageous headpieces like this crystal-encrusted Maison Martin Margiela mask.
Always one to take it to the Next level, Mr. West changed outfits during the show and returned wearing a feathered mask that was quite fitting for his winter wonderland set. Top that, Lady Gaga!
See more photos from Yeezy's Revel style spectacular (captured by Team Kanye Daily, of course) in the slideshow below. Then tell us in the comments section if you think he's outdone himself this time.
Want more? Be sure to check out HuffPost Style on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram at @HuffPostStyle.
Do you have a style story idea or tip? »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Paris Hilton flaunts Indian designers' creation (With Image) (From RealBollywood. 24 May 2013, 2:29 AM, PDT)
- Afternoon Delight: Emma Roberts joins "American Horror Story: Coven," "Forbes" power lists full of lesbian/bi celebs (From AfterEllen.com. 23 May 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- First Look! See Lady Gaga as La Chameleón in New Machete Kills Trailer (From E! Online. 23 May 2013, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian drops F-bomb over naked baby bump in 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' preview (From Pop2it. 23 May 2013, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Finds Out Her Baby’s Gender On ‘Kuwtk’ — Watch (From HollywoodLife. 23 May 2013, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Fan Makes 45-Minute Unofficial Kanye Doc (From Huffington Post. 23 May 2013, 12:13 PM, PDT)