Kristen tried to live a relatively normal life. Thanks to a new interview, though, we get an inside look at her private life with friends!
Kristen Stewart may be a high profile actress in Hollywood, but to her friends and family, she’s known as a whiz in the kitchen!
Kristen has a foolproof way of roasting vegetables to ensure that they’re fully cooked yet also crisp (heat the oven as high as it will go)! And her hobbies are simple: music, books, friends. Who knew Kristen was so… normal!
‘We’re homebodies,” Kristen’s The Runaways co-star Dakota Fanning tells USA Today. “She cooks for me. She loves to cook. I go to her house. Certainly there are times it’s crazy, but we’re also just friends. We go to Target to get wrapping paper. She has to do things like everyone else.’”
Dakota also spilled on »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of Certain Women In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 October 2016, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Arthouse Audit: ‘Moonlight’ Soars to Near-Record Levels; ‘The Handmaiden’ Beats the Odds (From Indiewire. 23 October 2016, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Jake Scott's Ford Short Film 'Le Fantôme' with Mads Mikkelsen (From FirstShowing.net. 23 October 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Seem to Confirm Their Romance by Holding Hands in NYC (From Popsugar. 17 October 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Dropped So Much Weight for The Lost City of Z that He Had a 28-Inch Waist (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2016, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- [Nyff Review] The Lost City of Z (From The Film Stage. 17 October 2016, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Watch: BMW Shorts Return With Clive Owen-Led, Neill Blomkamp-Directed ‘The Escape’ (From The Film Stage. 23 October 2016, 5:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Pastoral’: Designing Ewan McGregor and Philip Roth’s ’60s American Dream (From Indiewire. 22 October 2016, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Brimstone: Momentum Picks up Martin Koolhoven's Western Thriller (From Screen Anarchy. 21 October 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)