What a year 2012 has been. In looking back at Zap2it's Year in Review, it occurs to us that we have quite an exciting 2013 to look forward to. The editorial team culled our resources -- or just used our imaginations -- to bring you Zap2it's 20 pop culture predictions for the coming year. So without further ado ...
Anne Hathaway will win an Oscar for "Les Miserables," and then go back to making terrible movies.
"The Big Bang Theory" will finally win an Emmy for best comedy series, because even the TV academy can't ignore its gravity-defying success.
"Star Trek: Into Darkness" will be the biggest "Trek" ever worldwide.
"Game of Thrones" beer will be a big hit on eBay when it sells out immediately. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards: See Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and More! (From E! Online. 19 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Reunite & Get Cozy in Las Vegas (From PEOPLE.com. 19 May 2013, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus swatted again (From RealBollywood. 19 May 2013, 1:52 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Break Up — Source (From HollywoodLife. 19 May 2013, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- R-Patz and K-Stew call it quits! (From RealBollywood. 18 May 2013, 9:37 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Reportedly Split (From Popsugar. 18 May 2013, 3:22 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- R.I.P Robsten?! Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Split (From E! Online. 19 May 2013, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Why They Split — For Now (From HollywoodLife. 19 May 2013, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart: Leaning On Friends After Robert Pattinson Breakup (From HollywoodLife. 19 May 2013, 7:54 AM, PDT)