What a year 2012 has been. In looking back at Zap2it's Year in Review, it occurs to us that we have quite an exciting 2013 to look forward to. The editorial team culled our resources -- or just used our imaginations -- to bring you Zap2it's 20 pop culture predictions for the coming year. So without further ado ...
Anne Hathaway will win an Oscar for "Les Miserables," and then go back to making terrible movies.
"The Big Bang Theory" will finally win an Emmy for best comedy series, because even the TV academy can't ignore its gravity-defying success.
"Star Trek: Into Darkness" will be the biggest "Trek" ever worldwide.
"Game of Thrones" beer will be a big hit on eBay when it sells out immediately. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Watch E!'s Coverage of the 2016 Grammys on Live From the Red Carpet, Livestream & on Facebook This Monday: Details! (From E! Online. 12 February 2016, 1:45 PM, PST)
- iHeartRadio Will Finally Honor A Dance Artist Of The Year (From We Got This Covered. 12 February 2016, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Gets An Idyllic Future Bass Remix (From We Got This Covered. 12 February 2016, 9:43 AM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Trailer: Sex Finds A Way In The Future Dystopia of Equals (From Twitch. 12 February 2016, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Watch: Kristen Stewart's 'Equals' and the First-Person 'Hardcore Henry' Get Striking New Trailers (From Movies.com. 12 February 2016)
- Kristen Stewart War! Huntsman Trailer Drops on Top of Her Equals Trailer (From TheImproper.com. 11 February 2016, 2:26 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Craves Love In Stylish, Sexy Equals Trailer (From Cinema Blend. 11 February 2016, 2:06 PM, PST)
- The Cutest Pictures of Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 5:45 PM, PST)
- 22 of the Sexiest Charlie Hunnam Pictures Out There (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)