What a year 2012 has been. In looking back at Zap2it's Year in Review, it occurs to us that we have quite an exciting 2013 to look forward to. The editorial team culled our resources -- or just used our imaginations -- to bring you Zap2it's 20 pop culture predictions for the coming year. So without further ado ...
Anne Hathaway will win an Oscar for "Les Miserables," and then go back to making terrible movies.
"The Big Bang Theory" will finally win an Emmy for best comedy series, because even the TV academy can't ignore its gravity-defying success.
"Star Trek: Into Darkness" will be the biggest "Trek" ever worldwide.
"Game of Thrones" beer will be a big hit on eBay when it sells out immediately. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Don't Ask Justin Bieber About Ex Girlfriend Selena Gomez - Question Leads to Walk Out (From National Ledger. 9 March 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Bieber, Gomez hug, kiss each other in public (From RealBollywood. 9 March 2014, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- D.A. Doesn't Want Celebrity Justice (From TMZ. 9 March 2014, 12:35 AM, PST)
- For Once, Robert Pattinson Is the Man in Pursuit of a Star (From Popsugar. 8 March 2014, 3:26 PM, PST)
- 8 Greatest Vampire TV Shows (From Obsessed with Film. 8 March 2014, 3:41 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Gets Wet on the Set of His New Movie Life—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 1:29 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Uma Thurman In Talks For American Ultra (From We Got This Covered. 8 March 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Charlize Theron to produce, possibly star in 'Everything Nice'; Plus, Uma Thurman, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 7 March 2014, 4:55 PM, PST)
- Uma Thurman Joins American Ultra; Martin Sheen Boards Warren Beatty’s Howard Hughes Movie; Renee Zelwegger in Talks for The Whole Truth (From Collider.com. 7 March 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)