What a year 2012 has been. In looking back at Zap2it's Year in Review, it occurs to us that we have quite an exciting 2013 to look forward to. The editorial team culled our resources -- or just used our imaginations -- to bring you Zap2it's 20 pop culture predictions for the coming year. So without further ado ...
Anne Hathaway will win an Oscar for "Les Miserables," and then go back to making terrible movies.
"The Big Bang Theory" will finally win an Emmy for best comedy series, because even the TV academy can't ignore its gravity-defying success.
"Star Trek: Into Darkness" will be the biggest "Trek" ever worldwide.
"Game of Thrones" beer will be a big hit on eBay when it sells out immediately. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Reunite in Ibiza After All—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 31 July 2014, 6:41 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Rocks Some Almost Impossibly Short Shorts (From Entertainment Tonight. 31 July 2014, 6:19 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Was "Very Persistent" in Contacting Miranda Kerr After 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (From E! Online. 31 July 2014, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- Snow White Prequel (Stupidly) Drops Snow White, Gets New Title and Release Date (From Alt Film Guide. 31 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Snow White Spin-Off Gets New Title, Release Date - But (Stupidly) Lacks Snow White and Stewart (From Alt Film Guide. 31 July 2014, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx May Play Mike Tyson, Leonardo DiCaprio Applauds Orlando Bloom + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 31 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Shawshank and Green Mile Filmmaker to Direct - and Write? - Swath Prequel (From Alt Film Guide. 31 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Snow White & The Huntsman Sequel Announced–Guess Who Isn’t In It? (From TheImproper.com. 31 July 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- 'Snow White' Prequel 'The Huntsman' Swaps Release Dates with 'The Mummy' (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2014, 5:24 PM, PDT)