London, Dec 29: Ewan McGregor is set to be awarded one of Britain's highest awards, a Cbe, for services to drama and charity.
McGregor is among a list of stars set to be given the gongs by the Queen including singer Kate Bush, artist Tracey Emin, former 'Strictly' judge Arlene Phillips and Hustle actor Adrian Lester, the Mirror reported.
The 'Star Wars' actor, who has been involved in charity work for years, said that he was delighted and. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Inside the L.A. Film Critics’ Vote: ‘Gravity,’ ‘Her’ and the Ties That Bind (From Variety - Film News. 9 December 2013, 2:39 PM, PST)
- Star Wars Personality Chart (From GeekTyrant. 9 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Happy Holidays From the Star Trek: Tng Gang as They Sing “Make it So” (From ScifiMafia. 9 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- AFI Awards List: An Upscale, Oscar-Friendly Version of the People's Choice Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Blue Is the Luckiest Color: Lafca Best Actress Tie (Two Years in a Row); Oscar Chances for Adele? (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Johnny Depp Caught with His Pants Down on the Mortdecai Set (From Comingsoon.net. 9 December 2013)
"Strictly Come Dancing" (2004)
- I'm a Celebrity final draws nearly 11m viewers | TV ratings - 8 December (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 December 2013, 4:37 AM, PST)
- I'm a Celebrity: Kian Egan victory attracts 11 million (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 December 2013, 3:16 AM, PST)
- Tom Daley video is the perfect springboard for ITV's Splash! | Media Monkey (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 December 2013, 1:44 AM, PST)