London, Dec 29: Ewan McGregor is set to be awarded one of Britain's highest awards, a Cbe, for services to drama and charity.
McGregor is among a list of stars set to be given the gongs by the Queen including singer Kate Bush, artist Tracey Emin, former 'Strictly' judge Arlene Phillips and Hustle actor Adrian Lester, the Mirror reported.
The 'Star Wars' actor, who has been involved in charity work for years, said that he was delighted and. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Contest: Enter to win a Fandango gift card with limited-edition Rogue One art (From The AV Club. 9 December 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- J.J. Abrams Developing Space Drama ‘Glare’ With HBO (From Variety - TV News. 9 December 2016, 9:41 AM, PST)
- The Best Stormtrooper Deaths In Star Wars (From LRM Online. 9 December 2016, 8:43 AM, PST)
- Gareth Edwards would like to see an Obi-Wan Kenobi Star Wars spinoff movie (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2016, 12:10 PM, PST)
- First ‘Secret Cinema’ of 2017 confimed. Prepare to Can Can… (From The Hollywood News. 7 December 2016, 2:32 AM, PST)
- Newswire: Gareth Edwards is also geeked about an Obi-Wan Kenobi movie (From The AV Club. 6 December 2016, 8:01 AM, PST)
"Strictly Come Dancing" (2004)
- The Strictly final is a foregone conclusion: only Danny can win (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 December 2016, 2:24 AM, PST)
- Strictly Come Dancing: the quarter-final – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 December 2016, 11:57 AM, PST)
- Saturday's best TV: Strictly Come Dancing; Modus (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 December 2016, 10:00 PM, PST)