London, Dec 29: Ewan McGregor is set to be awarded one of Britain's highest awards, a Cbe, for services to drama and charity.
McGregor is among a list of stars set to be given the gongs by the Queen including singer Kate Bush, artist Tracey Emin, former 'Strictly' judge Arlene Phillips and Hustle actor Adrian Lester, the Mirror reported.
The 'Star Wars' actor, who has been involved in charity work for years, said that he was delighted and. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Harrison Ford's 7 Greatest Roles (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 July 2014, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Celebrating The Last Starfighter’s 30th Anniversary with Co-Stars Lance Guest & Catherine Mary Stewart (From DailyDead. 13 July 2014, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- PopWatch Planner: 'Housewives,' 'Hotwives,' Jack Bauer, and more (From EW.com - PopWatch. 13 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Don Cheadle’s Miles Davis Movie Tops $325,000 Crowdfunding Goal (From Variety - Film News. 10 July 2014, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- First Photo of Don Cheadle as Miles Davis (From GeekTyrant. 9 July 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- First look at Don Cheadle as Miles Davis (From Cineplex. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
"Strictly Come Dancing" (2004)
- EastEnders' Hetti Bywater to guest on Death in Paradise series 4 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 July 2014, 2:41 AM, PDT)
- Denise van Outen gives Fearne Cotton marriage advice (From Virgin Media - TV. 11 July 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- James Jordan: Strictly will 'stitch up' wife Ola (From Virgin Media - TV. 10 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)