London, Dec mber 29: We are more likely to approach strangers with whom we share a physical resemblance - as is the case with Eva Longoria and Victoria Beckham, who became firm friends after the former Spice Girl moved to Los Angeles with her husband David.
Researchers from Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada, made the discovery after asking 356 students, who did not already know each other, to attend a series of lectures in small rooms, forcing them to sit next to someone.
The results of the study showed that students who wore glasses were more likely to sit together as were those who had similar length or colour. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsEva Longoria
- The Royals: Meet the New Prince Stirring Up Trouble in Season 3 (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2016, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Eva Longoria Visits Jane, The Royals Return Date and More (From TVLine.com. 24 August 2016, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- Ratings: Zoo Hits 7-Week Audience High, Agt Down After Olympics Break (From TVLine.com. 24 August 2016, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Proudly Shows Off David's New Neck Tattoo (From Popsugar. 21 August 2016, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Woman Reveals She Was Original Spice Girl, Replaced By Victoria Beckham (From ET Canada. 14 August 2016, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- 5 Days, 5 Ways: Victoria Beckham Is Starting a Jumpsuit Revolution (From E! Online. 12 August 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Bank of Canada to 'Star Trek' Fans: "Spocking" $5 Bills Is "Inappropriate" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 March 2015, 12:14 AM, PST)
- Bank of Canada Frowns on Drawing Mr. Spock's Face on $5 Bills...but You Can if You Want To! (From E! Online. 2 March 2015, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Canadians 'Spock' Their Currency in Tribute to Leonard Nimoy (From PEOPLE.com. 2 March 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)