London, Dec mber 29: We are more likely to approach strangers with whom we share a physical resemblance - as is the case with Eva Longoria and Victoria Beckham, who became firm friends after the former Spice Girl moved to Los Angeles with her husband David.
Researchers from Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada, made the discovery after asking 356 students, who did not already know each other, to attend a series of lectures in small rooms, forcing them to sit next to someone.
The results of the study showed that students who wore glasses were more likely to sit together as were those who had similar length or colour. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsEva Longoria
- Eva Longoria’s Production Company Adapting “940 Saturdays” Book for ABC (From Women and Hollywood. 20 October 2016, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria Developing Comedy at ABC Based on Parenting Book ‘940 Saturdays’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ABC Developing Family Comedy From Eva Longoria & ‘Telenovela’ Creators (From Deadline TV. 19 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham for Target Coming in Spring 2017: All the Details (From E! Online. 20 October 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Is Designing for Target so We’re Getting Our Requests in Early (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2016, 4:32 AM, PDT)
- Great Job, Internet!: Watch Emma Stone impersonate Britney Spears, perform magic (From The AV Club. 18 October 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Bank of Canada to 'Star Trek' Fans: "Spocking" $5 Bills Is "Inappropriate" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 March 2015, 12:14 AM, PST)
- Bank of Canada Frowns on Drawing Mr. Spock's Face on $5 Bills...but You Can if You Want To! (From E! Online. 2 March 2015, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Canadians 'Spock' Their Currency in Tribute to Leonard Nimoy (From PEOPLE.com. 2 March 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)