London, Dec mber 29: We are more likely to approach strangers with whom we share a physical resemblance - as is the case with Eva Longoria and Victoria Beckham, who became firm friends after the former Spice Girl moved to Los Angeles with her husband David.
Researchers from Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada, made the discovery after asking 356 students, who did not already know each other, to attend a series of lectures in small rooms, forcing them to sit next to someone.
The results of the study showed that students who wore glasses were more likely to sit together as were those who had similar length or colour. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsEva Longoria
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Modern Family Adds Anders, Office Vet to B99 and More (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Best Looks of the Week— Jessica Alba's Cobalt Mini, Eva Longoria's White Hot Peplum & More! (From E! Online. 22 August 2014, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Zara Apologizes, Stops Selling Shirt That Looks Like a Holocaust Uniform (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 August 2014, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- Stars' Back-to-School Memories: Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Victoria Beckham & More (From E! Online. 27 August 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Als Ice Bucket Roundup: Shia Labeouf, Kristen Stewart and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 August 2014, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- David Lynch, Auteurism and Haptic Perception in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me and Inland Empire (From SoundOnSight. 18 March 2013, 11:02 PM, PDT)