London, Dec mber 29: We are more likely to approach strangers with whom we share a physical resemblance - as is the case with Eva Longoria and Victoria Beckham, who became firm friends after the former Spice Girl moved to Los Angeles with her husband David.
Researchers from Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada, made the discovery after asking 356 students, who did not already know each other, to attend a series of lectures in small rooms, forcing them to sit next to someone.
The results of the study showed that students who wore glasses were more likely to sit together as were those who had similar length or colour. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsEva Longoria
- Piper Perabo is Married -- See Her Unique Wedding Dress! (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Tony Parker -- Raging In Vegas ... at Suspected Bachelor Party (From TMZ. 28 July 2014, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- Piper Perabo Is Married - See Her Wedding Pictures! (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Looks Way More Sporty Spice Than Posh (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Gave Kate Middleton a Pair of Louboutin Boots (From E! Online. 23 July 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- The Ultimate Celebrity Tattoo Gallery (From Popsugar. 19 July 2014, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- David Lynch, Auteurism and Haptic Perception in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me and Inland Empire (From SoundOnSight. 18 March 2013, 11:02 PM, PDT)