London, Dec mber 29: We are more likely to approach strangers with whom we share a physical resemblance - as is the case with Eva Longoria and Victoria Beckham, who became firm friends after the former Spice Girl moved to Los Angeles with her husband David.
Researchers from Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada, made the discovery after asking 356 students, who did not already know each other, to attend a series of lectures in small rooms, forcing them to sit next to someone.
The results of the study showed that students who wore glasses were more likely to sit together as were those who had similar length or colour. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsEva Longoria
- Phil Jackson -- Dalai Lama was 'Enlightening' ... Taught Me 'Tibetan Stuff' (From TMZ. 6 March 2014, 8:14 AM, PST)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Trades Joe Biden For Bill Clinton in Her Latest Selfie (From Popsugar. 28 February 2014, 7:33 AM, PST)
- Style 180! Eva Longoria's First Communion Fashion (From E! Online. 27 February 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Beckham, Rowling team up for campaign for children (From RealBollywood. 5 March 2014, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Clothes on Film a ‘Digital Game Changer’ according to Vogue (From Clothes on Film. 3 March 2014, 7:36 AM, PST)
- Beckhams buy 36 m pounds Versace palace (From RealBollywood. 3 March 2014, 12:12 AM, PST)
- David Lynch, Auteurism and Haptic Perception in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me and Inland Empire (From SoundOnSight. 18 March 2013, 11:02 PM, PDT)