Just a few weeks ago, ABC’s midseason schedule keyed us into the fact that their comedy series Happy Endings and Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23 were being taken off the schedule in March when Dancing with the Stars returns. And that the change would happen before either show finished their current episode order.
Well, now some new, slightly more distressing scheduling news says double comedy dose will be heading to Sunday nights to replace the canceled freshman series 666 Park Avenue. But there’s a catch.
Vulture says that Happy Endings and Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23 will play on Sundays starting next weekend with January 6th. However, they will also be playing in their normal Tuesday night timeslot as well.
At first that might sound like good news because we’ll get two episodes ...
Click to continue reading ‘Happy Endings’ & ‘Don’t Trust the B in Apt. »
- Ethan Anderton
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Dianna Agron, Heather Morris returning for 'Glee' 100th episode (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 2:44 PM, PST)
- Happy Birthday, Margaret Cho! Here’s Why We Love You. (From The Backlot. 5 December 2013, 1:56 PM, PST)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/5/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 December 2013, 1:04 PM, PST)
"Happy Endings" (2011)
- Cancelled or Renewed? ABC TV Shows Status (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2013, 9:36 PM, PST)
- Jayma Mays Talks The Millers' Sibling Rivalry, How She Wishes She Were Himym's Mother (From TVLine.com. 4 December 2013, 3:02 PM, PST)
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Scandal, Good Wife, Arrow, Originals, Veronica Mars and More! (From TVLine.com. 28 November 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)