Ha, we had almost forgotten about Bruce Springsteen in "High Fidelity" and David Bowie in "Zoolander" (we default to Billy Zane on that one). And you can't beat Bill Murray in "Zombieland." And even though we would've picked Bruce Willis in "Ocean's Twelve" over Bruce Willis in "What Just Happened?," this is a pretty damn good collection (courtesy of AnimalNY) of the celebrity world self-congratulating itself by breaking its own fourth wall. Or ... something.
Anyway, we agree with FilmDrunk in that the meta-levels may one day reach such an extreme that movies will nothing more than celebrities playing us pretending to be them and everything will be a sequel to "The Human Centipede."
Here is the full list of cameos, in order of appearance ...
3. Neil Patrick Harris, "Harold and Kumar Go to While Castle"
5. Kurt Vonnegut, »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Acclaimed artist Lincoln Townley paints BAFTA honourees for Britannia Award (From The Hollywood News. 21 October 2016, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- Alibaba Pictures Takes Film Rights to Warring Cats Book Series ‘Warriors’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2016, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- Ready Player One's Letitia Wright Lands Mysterious Role In Marvel's Black Panther (From ComicBookMovie. 20 October 2016, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- This is heavy: '12 Monkeys' gains 'Back to the Future's' Christopher Lloyd (From Hitfix. 19 October 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Daughter Of Bruce Willis And Demi Moore Gets Naked And Naughty In Raunchy Nsfw Photo Shoot (From ET Canada. 18 October 2016, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Draws 7M Viewers For Third Episode With Host Emily Blunt & Donald Trump Parodies – Update (From Deadline TV. 18 October 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- 10 Assistants to Watch 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 Assistants to Watch 2016 (From Variety - Film News. 19 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Behati Prinsloo Shares First Post-Baby Selfie Before a Well-Deserved Girls’ Night Out (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2016, 5:06 AM, PDT)