Tags: IMDbRizzoli & IslesGayzzoli
We open with, big surprise, the last requisite murder of the season. At first, we think it’s a standard scene of domestic intranquility. But wait, it’s a play within a crime drama within a lesbian show. That prop gun was loaded with real bullets. And good thing it was because now we have a reason to visit with our favorite medical examiner and homicide detective.
Back at the Isles Estate, Det. Jane Rizzoli is there because Det. Jane Rizzoli is always at Dr. Maura Isles’ house. This time they’re playing with what appears to be bones and wires. Kinky. But then even kinkier Maura shows off her new “Al Fresco Lunch Tray Pants” to Jane. They have a Velcro apron that turns into, well, a lunch tray. Jane will definitely be dining in tonight. She’ll start by bobbing for apples.
As tempted by »
- dorothy snarker
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- Grey's Anatomy Rundown: "Get Up, Stand Up" (From BuzzSugar. 12 December 2013, 10:58 PM, PST)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Recap: Jackson Makes An Epic Confession (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 8:40 PM, PST)
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: "Get Up, Stand Up" (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 12 December 2013, 7:21 PM, PST)
"The Real World" (1992)
- WWE's The Miz on 'Christmas Bounty', 'Real World' and 'Tribute to the Troops' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 12 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Survivor Gets 29th and 30th Seasons (From Vulture. 12 December 2013, 1:20 PM, PST)
- '127 Hours' Amputee Aron Ralston -- Arrested on Suspicion of Domestic Violence (From TMZ. 9 December 2013, 12:20 AM, PST)
- 'Rizzoli & Isles' Taps New Showrunner for Season 5 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 November 2013, 11:22 AM, PST)
- ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ Taps Jan Nash as Showrunner (From Variety - TV News. 18 November 2013, 11:13 AM, PST)
- Erin Andrews talks advising boyfriend Jarret Stoll on fantasy football: 'I'm not gonna date a loser' (From Pop2it. 7 November 2013, 1:07 AM, PST)