Emily and Jef are fighting on Twitter and it’s honestly just getting out of control and I think it’s very unhealthy for them to even be talking to each other.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm need to run and never look back, but separate ways. The once lovers have been having a social media war and it’s just stupid at this point. Emily and Jef were together before the holidays but then Emily reportedly realized that Jef was “fame hungry.” I mean seriously? This coming from someone who starred on the ABC show twice?
First off, there must be a part of them that each enjoy the attention or else they wouldn’t be on TV. Find love online, the grocery store, a mutual friend and avoid all of this. But they didn’t and they’ve put on this charade for far too long.
- Chloe Melas
Similar News ItemsEmily Maynard
- How Many People Tuned In For Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show Premiere? (From BuzzSugar. 18 February 2014, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Juan Pablo: It Was Too Soon To Introduce Nikki To Your Daughter (From HollywoodLife. 18 February 2014, 6:45 AM, PST)
- ‘The Bachelor’: [Spoiler] Eliminates Herself, Breaks Juan Pablo’s Heart (From HollywoodLife. 17 February 2014, 7:40 PM, PST)
"Go On" (2012)
- French Trailer Found Among the Living (From Dread Central. 9 March 2014, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Massive Image Gallery Arrives for The Raid 2: Berandal (From Dread Central. 7 March 2014, 12:03 PM, PST)
- TMZ Alleges NBC is Threatening Celebrities Who Go On Other Shows Besides Fallon (From TVovermind.com. 7 March 2014, 5:34 AM, PST)
Find Love (2006)
- Honeymoon Review [SXSW 2014] (From We Got This Covered. 8 March 2014, 11:39 AM, PST)
- ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ Trailer: Shailene Woodley Finds Love — Watch (From HollywoodLife. 29 January 2014, 6:25 AM, PST)
- Justin Theroux Putting Wedding With Jennifer Aniston On Hold — Report (From HollywoodLife. 20 November 2013, 7:37 AM, PST)