The campaign T-shirts are already on sale, the Washington rumour mill is in overdrive. But even if Hillary Clinton does decide to run for the White House in 2016, can she win?
Hillary Clinton, if you believe the hype, is only weeks away from girding up for her second run for president in 2016, this time going all the way to the White House. John Kerry, nominated last week as her successor as secretary of state, will be confirmed by the Senate in mid-January, leaving the coast clear for Clinton to begin preparing her battle for the presidency. And, after her successful term in Barack Obama's administration, why shouldn't she?
The entire Democratic establishment is urging Clinton to run – not least her husband, Bill. Die-hard fans are prepping for an announcement, with Hillary 2016 T-shirts for sale online and coy postings on the Friends of Hillary Facebook page: "Merry Christmas everyone! Hillary has a present, »
- Suzanne Goldenberg
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Recap: 'Saturday Night Live' – Lena Dunham And The National (From Hitfix. 8 March 2014, 8:08 PM, PST)
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce Fox special (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- President Obama to Introduce 'Cosmos' Premiere (From Rolling Stone. 8 March 2014, 2:06 PM, PST)
- Barbara Walters Rips Russia Today Anchor Who Quit: She's Not ‘A Hero’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 5:36 PM, PST)
- Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Walters Upset With ABC The View Wasn't Represented at 2014 Oscars: It's "a Crying Shame" (From E! Online. 5 March 2014, 8:56 AM, PST)
- Does Mary Berry Cooks mark a breakthrough for older women on TV? (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 March 2014, 7:55 AM, PST)
Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Harvey Weinstein Says Clinton Did Nothing Wrong on Benghazi (From The Wrap. 8 March 2014, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Harvey Weinstein to California: Expand Production Tax Incentives, ‘Please’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Harvey Weinstein at UCLA: Hillary Clinton Benghazi Flap 'Complete Bull---' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 8 March 2014, 11:51 AM, PST)