Kristen admits she’s not the most approachable actress and feels that when she steps into a room people make fun of her because of her blockbuster cheating scandal. Keep reading for details!
Kristen Stewart has to be elated that 2012 is coming to an end! Still feeling the aftermath of being caught in a very public cheating scandal with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders while she was dating Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, Kristen still believes people make fun of her for the indiscretion.
“I feel like I’m in the sixth grade, and everyone in the room is laughing at me,” the 22-year-old On The Road star says in an interview with USA Today. “Some people can come into a room and say hello to everyone, and it’s fine. I’m not that person. I don’t think I’m very approachable.”
Despite Kristen feeling »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- What's the Big Frigin' Difference?! (From TMZ. 30 July 2016, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Paul Dano to Make Directorial Debut With Indie Drama ‘Wildlife’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 July 2016, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Is Pippa Middleton Taking Her Style Cues from Rihanna and Gigi Hadid? (From PEOPLE.com. 29 July 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- The Film Stage Show Ep. 198 – The Childhood of a Leader (From The Film Stage. 29 July 2016, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- You Won't Believe How Grown Up Twilight's Renesmee Is Now (From E! Online. 28 July 2016, 6:39 PM, PDT)
- Your New Weight-Loss Tool May Be the 'Bite Tracker' Says Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak (From PEOPLE.com. 28 July 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- Lights Out 2 already on the way (From Den of Geek. 27 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’ Trailer Promises “Guns, Girls, Global Domination” (From Slash Film. 19 July 2016, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson featured in new Ghost in the Shell behind-the-scenes image (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2016, 4:15 AM, PDT)