Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Harrison Ford Will Return For the Blade Runner Sequel (From BuzzSugar. 27 February 2015, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: How to Get Away with Murder, Odd Couple, Backstrom, The Slap (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 February 2015, 12:09 PM, PST)
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6,Episode 16 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CW (From OnTheFlix. 27 February 2015, 11:23 AM, PST)
- Post Mortem: Arrow Bosses on Oliver's Decision, A.T.O.M.'s Future and More (From TVLine.com. 25 February 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Pilot News: Walking Dead Alum Sees Dead People on CW Drama (From TVLine.com. 25 February 2015, 8:05 AM, PST)
- 12 actors who could play The Saint in ITV's new series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 February 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)