Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- 2013 Teen Choice Award Nominations: Twilight and Vampire Diaries Are Tops, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Square Off (From E! Online. 22 May 2013, 7:43 PM, PDT)
- Tuesday TV Show Ratings: Grimm, The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2013, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Finally, fans can make money from their Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, and Vampire Diaries fan fiction (From The AV Club. 22 May 2013, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Psych, Revenge, Covert Affairs and More! (From TVLine.com. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- New Series Showdown: The Tomorrow People vs. Super Fun Night (From TVfanatic. 21 May 2013, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries' Claire Holt: The Door Is Open for Matt and Rebekah Next Season (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 20 May 2013, 11:29 AM, PDT)