Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 April 2015, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Thn Catch Up With ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star Michael Malarkey (From The Hollywood News. 27 April 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Wedding Photo: First Look at Jo and Alaric's Big Day (From TVLine.com. 27 April 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Producers’ Preview Goes Inside The Originals Episode 2.20 – City Beneath the Sea (From Dread Central. 24 April 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- ‘Vampire Diaries,’ Wbtv Help Honor Sarah Jones with Memorial Scholarship (From Variety - TV News. 22 April 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Last Man and Cristela Finales Tick Down, Messengers Opens Low (From TVLine.com. 18 April 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)