Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 12/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 December 2015, 12:36 PM, PST)
- 'Cargo' shoot underway in Bahamas for Best Ever Film (From ScreenDaily. 30 November 2015, 3:29 AM, PST)
- 'Constantine' Joining DC's 'Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2? (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2015, 1:44 PM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries season 7 episode 7 review: Mommie Dearest (From Den of Geek. 25 November 2015, 8:42 AM, PST)
- Vampire Diaries: Is Caroline's [Spoiler] the Show's Craziest Twist of All Time? (From TVLine.com. 13 November 2015, 10:28 AM, PST)
- Atx Announces New Advisory Board Members & Ambassadors (From Variety - TV News. 12 November 2015, 1:13 PM, PST)