Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- 'Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev talk Damon and Elena (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 October 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- A New Romance and a New Frenemy! 6 Teases from Nina Dobrev for The Vampire Diaries Season 6 (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 1 October 2014, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Editors' Picks: Entertainment Must Haves For October (From BuzzSugar. 1 October 2014, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Spoiler Chat: How to Get Away With Murder, The Walking Dead, Bones, Grey's, Vampire Diaries & More! (From E! Online. 30 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev Is Crossing Over to The Originals (From Dread Central. 25 September 2014, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Nina Dobrev heads to 'The Originals' as original doppelganger Tatia (From EW.com - Inside TV. 25 September 2014, 2:40 PM, PDT)