Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Comic-Con: WB leads social buzz (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2014, 2:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘Batman v. Superman’ Was the Most Popular Film at Comic-Con (From Variety - Film News. 28 July 2014, 6:28 PM, PDT)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/28/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: See The Vampire Diaries' Hilarious Comic-Con Video; Info on Season 6 from the Panel (From Dread Central. 27 July 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: Cast and Executive Producer of The Vampire Diaries Talk Season 6 Time Jump, Relationships, and Stefan’s New Journey (From Collider.com. 27 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Boss and Stars Discuss Saying Goodbye to Damon and Bonnie in Season 6 (Video) (From The Wrap. 26 July 2014, 7:04 PM, PDT)