Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- TV Ratings: 'Big Brother' leads Thursday as 'Hell's Kitchen' finale is flat (From Hitfix. 25 July 2014, 8:52 AM, PDT)
- 'Veronica Mars' Takes Top Prize At The MTVu Fandom Awards! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 July 2014, 1:04 AM, PDT)
- 'Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show (From EW.com - PopWatch. 24 July 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- New Originals Season 2 Hybrid Hayley & Elijah Spoilers Dished Out By Producers (From OnTheFlix. 24 July 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- New Originals Season 2 Angry Davina Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producers (From OnTheFlix. 24 July 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec Previews Life Without Damon and Bonnie in Season 6 (From E! Online. 24 July 2014, 8:38 AM, PDT)