Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Bluray Review: Dark Summer (From Icons of Fright. 5 July 2015, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/5/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 July 2015, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Food Fighters, Wayward Pines, Astronaut Wives Club, Under the Dome, Hannibal (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 July 2015, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- The Originals Unveils Spooky New Bag Design for Comic-Con 2015 (From TVLine.com. 29 June 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Saturday Schedule (From MovieWeb. 27 June 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Preview Night Schedule (From MovieWeb. 25 June 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)