Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 April 2015, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Michael Keaton Gives a Shout-Out to Batman in His SNL Promos (From Popsugar. 1 April 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Michael Keaton Gives a Shout-Out to Batman in His SNL Promos (From BuzzSugar. 1 April 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Atx Television Festival Adds ‘Justified’ Farewell Panel to 2015 Lineup (From Variety - TV News. 25 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Sweet Caroline (From TVLine.com. 12 March 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Ian Somerhalder: "$#*! Gets A Little Gnarly" in The Vampire Diaries Directorial Debut (From E! Online. 12 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)