Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Vampire Diaries' Candice King Teases 'Badass' Caroline in Season 7, Talks 'Funny' Steroline Baby Theories (From TVLine.com. 2 September 2015, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 9/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 September 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Sixth Season & The Originals: The Complete Second Season!! (From Icons of Fright. 2 September 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- 2015 Pilot First Impressions: The CW’s Containment (From TVovermind.com. 27 August 2015, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Cranston and James Franco Are Teaming Up For a New Comedy (From BuzzSugar. 26 August 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: 8 Details That Will Get You Pumped For Season 7 (From BuzzSugar. 21 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)