Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/29/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 March 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- The Originals Round Table: The Great Escape (From TVfanatic. 29 March 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead" - Lauren Cohan Gets In "Shape" (From SneakPeek. 28 March 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Lost Girls" (From SneakPeek. 21 March 2017, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- How Stephen King Is Inspiring 'The Originals' Season 4 (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 16 March 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- How Stephen King Is Inspiring 'The Originals' Season 4 (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 16 March 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)