Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Wtf Is Happening (In 3 Years) On The Vampire Diaries?! (From E! Online. 8 October 2015, 6:06 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Take Over Our Instagram: See the Q&A! (From E! Online. 8 October 2015, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball (From BuddyTV. 8 October 2015, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- The Originals Premiere: Ep Talks Klaus and Cami's Hurdle, Hayley's Surprising Return and That Twisted Prophecy (From TVLine.com. 8 October 2015, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Premiere: Ep Explains Enzo's Choice, Caroline's Confession and the Salvatores' Future Threat (From TVLine.com. 8 October 2015, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: 8 Exciting Things We Know About Season 7 (From BuzzSugar. 7 October 2015, 4:17 PM, PDT)