Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- The Vampire Diaries: Will Katherine Ruin the Steroline Wedding?!? (From TVfanatic. 26 February 2017, 6:23 PM, PST)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 2/26/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 February 2017, 12:16 PM, PST)
- Emma Stone, Mandy Moore, Blake Lively and More Rock 'La La Land' Inspired Looks! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 February 2017, 2:40 PM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 14 Review: It's Been a Hell of a Ride (From TVfanatic. 25 February 2017, 6:44 AM, PST)
- 9 Cast Members Who Are Coming Back For The Vampire Diaries Finale (From BuzzSugar. 24 February 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries: The CW Series Finale Made Paul Wesley Cry (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 February 2017, 2:59 PM, PST)