Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/19/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries Review: “Resident Evil” (Season 5, Episode 18) (From We Got This Covered. 18 April 2014, 7:53 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries, Ep 5.18: “Resident Evil” expands on the Travelers (From SoundOnSight. 18 April 2014, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Stare at these Photos and Extended Preview of The Originals Episode 1.19 - An Unblinking Death (From Dread Central. 15 April 2014, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Williamson looks back at the 'Dawson's Creek' series finale: The art of saying goodbye (From EW.com - Inside TV. 15 April 2014, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Stake Out "The Originals: A Closer Walk With Thee" (From SneakPeek. 15 April 2014, 2:58 PM, PDT)