Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Tyler has serious anger issues in first photos from 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 (From EW.com - Inside TV. 15 September 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Have sex already! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 September 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6 Photos: Tyler Lashes Out, Matt Suits Up and More (From TVLine.com. 15 September 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6 Damon Will Try Hard To Get Back To Elena,New Spoilers (From OnTheFlix. 15 September 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- First look: Is this Alaric's new 'Vampire Diaries' love interest? (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 September 2014, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Inside the Emmy Parties: Mptf’s Evening Before, Showtime, NBC, ICM Partners Cap Emmy Eve (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)