Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/25/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 May 2015, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Red Nose Day, Wayward Pines, 500 Questions (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Why Elena's Fate on The Vampire Diaries Actually Makes So Much Sense (From BuzzSugar. 20 May 2015, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- TV’s Super Producer: Greg Berlanti Powers Up With ‘Supergirl,’ ‘The Flash’ (From Variety - TV News. 18 May 2015, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- Get a Quick Peek at What’s Ahead in The Originals Season 3 (From Dread Central. 15 May 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries Boss Breaks Down Elena's Heartbreaking Goodbyes, That Cliffhanger and Season 7 Plans (From E! Online. 14 May 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)