Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 2/11/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 February 2016, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Markham Street Films Brings Danishka Esterhazy's 'Level 16' to Berlin with Dream Cast (From Sydney's Buzz. 11 February 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
- [Watch] 'The Vampire Diaries' Sneak Peek: What Will Happen When Damon Tells Stefan What He Did? (From BuddyTV. 11 February 2016, 4:50 AM, PST)
- ‘Containment’, ‘Reign’, ‘Beauty & The Beast’ Get Midseason Premiere Dates On The CW (From Deadline TV. 11 February 2016, 1:53 PM, PST)
- The CW Slots Event Series ‘Containment’ for Tuesdays Behind ‘The Flash’ (From Variety - TV News. 11 February 2016, 1:37 PM, PST)
- CW Sets Containment Premiere Date, Reign's Return, Beast's Final Season (From TVLine.com. 11 February 2016, 1:29 PM, PST)