Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 10/3/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 October 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Top TV Vampires From Buffy, Tvd, Moonlight, True Blood and More (From TVLine.com. 3 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Q&A: Tristin Mays on Night Of The Wild (From DailyDead. 2 October 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: 8 Exciting Things We Know About Season 7 (From BuzzSugar. 25 September 2015, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- The Originals Season 3 Extended Trailer: “Scared” Klaus, Angry Marcel, Fierce Hayley & More (From TVovermind.com. 15 September 2015, 11:37 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: 8 Exciting Things We Know About Season 7 (From BuzzSugar. 14 September 2015, 4:35 PM, PDT)