Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- TV Review: The Vampire Diaries: Season 6, Episode 2: Yellow Ledbetter [The CW] (From Film-Book. 22 October 2014, 1:14 AM, PDT)
- See the first photos of Nina Dobrev's 'The Originals' crossover (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 October 2014, 8:35 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hanks' 'Bachelor Party' is the latest movie-to-tv remake (From Hitfix. 21 October 2014, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Flash’ Preview: Meet Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 October 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- First Look at The Vampire Diaries Star Nina Dobrev as Tatia on The Originals (From TVovermind.com. 20 October 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- 'Vampire Diaries' Candice Accola Marries The Fray's Joe King (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 October 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)