Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CBS’ ‘Thursday Night Football’ Easily Dominates Thursday Ratings (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- CW Sizzle Reel: First Peeks at ‘The 100,’ ‘Arrow’ and ‘Vampire Diaries’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Dramatic New Poster Pairs Elena With Stefan (From TVLine.com. 17 September 2014, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- New The Originals Season 2,Premiere Episode 1 Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW (From OnTheFlix. 19 September 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 19 September 2014, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6 Damon Will Try Hard To Get Back To Elena,New Spoilers (From OnTheFlix. 15 September 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)