Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/31/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 July 2015, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single Will Get Your Heart Racing (From BuzzSugar. 31 July 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘How to Get Away With Murder’ Books Famke Janssen for Recurring Role in Season 2 (From The Wrap. 31 July 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- The Originals at Comic-Con: Executive Producers Julie Plec & Michael Narducci Talk Season 3, Possible Crossovers (From TVovermind.com. 31 July 2015, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Interview: Ep Julie Plec on Alaric's 'Questionable Decisions,' Damon and Bonnie's Friendship and More (From BuddyTV. 30 July 2015, 7:03 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: Paul Wesley Confirms That Yes, Stefan and Caroline Are a Thing (From BuzzSugar. 28 July 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)