Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Recap: Damon Makes a Life-Ending Mistake (From BuddyTV. 5 February 2016, 1:35 PM, PST)
- CW 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 2/5/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 February 2016, 12:25 PM, PST)
- New Vampire Diaries Season 7,Episode 12 Official Spoilers,Description Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 5 February 2016, 12:20 PM, PST)
- Paul Wesley on The Vampire Diaries' "Weird" Future Couple, Stefan's Ptsd and a Fan-Favorite's Return (From E! Online. 5 February 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries season 7 episode 10 review: Hell Is Other People (From Den of Geek. 2 February 2016, 6:10 AM, PST)
- Vampire Diaries/Originals Crossover: Klaus, Stefan Reunite in First Footage (From TVLine.com. 27 January 2016, 2:51 PM, PST)