Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More (From TVLine.com. 10 December 2013, 6:09 PM, PST)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/10/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 December 2013, 5:54 PM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries Review: “The Cell” (Season 5, Episode 9) (From We Got This Covered. 10 December 2013, 5:32 PM, PST)
- Nina Dobrev and 'The Vampire Diaries' showrunners get In-n-Out in formal wear: See the pics (From Pop2it. 10 December 2013)
- Nina Dobrev Wishes Ian Somerhalder A Happy Birthday On Twitter (From HollywoodLife. 9 December 2013, 2:42 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): How Katherine fought Elena on 'The Vampire Diaries' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 December 2013, 10:37 AM, PST)