Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/22/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 November 2014, 12:52 PM, PST)
- "The Vampire Diaries: I, Alone" (From SneakPeek. 22 November 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Elementary, Bad Judge, Bones, Scandal, Reign (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 November 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Vampire Diaries Ep Breaks Down Damon and Elena's Big Rain Kiss (From TVLine.com. 19 November 2014, 6:41 AM, PST)
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Julie Plec Talks 'Honoring' Fans with the Delena Rain Kiss! (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 November 2014, 8:35 PM, PST)
- The Originals Promotes Yusuf Gatewood to Series Regular (From TVovermind.com. 18 November 2014, 9:47 AM, PST)