Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6 Bonnie To Turn More Ruthless & Hardcore In 2nd Half,New Spoilers (From OnTheFlix. 22 December 2014, 1:30 PM, PST)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 12/22/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 December 2014, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Fifty Shades of Grey Will Premiere at the Berlin Film Festival (From BuzzSugar. 22 December 2014, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6 To Deliver A Major Hookup Scene In Future Episode,New Spoiler (From OnTheFlix. 21 December 2014, 1:16 PM, PST)
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6 Second Half Major Spoilers Dished Out By The Producer (From OnTheFlix. 13 December 2014, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Hookups, Mergers, Deaths and More in 2015 (From TVLine.com. 12 December 2014, 1:37 PM, PST)