Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 1/31/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 January 2015, 1:33 PM, PST)
- 'Amira & Sam' Trailer with Martin Starr and Dina Shihabi (From MovieWeb. 30 January 2015, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Parenthood, Scandal, The McCarthys, Backstrom, Reign (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 January 2015, 12:13 PM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries Exec Producer Julie Plec Directing Episode 6.15 – Let Her Go (From Dread Central. 31 January 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
- See the Producer’s Preview of The Vampire Diaries Episode 6.12 – Prayer for the Dying (From Dread Central. 29 January 2015, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Now Available: Book Based On CW Series, “The Originals” (From ChannelGuideMag. 28 January 2015, 12:23 PM, PST)