Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 9/1/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 September 2014, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead" - Lauren Cohan Covers "Maxim" (From SneakPeek. 30 August 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: The Quest, Welcome to Sweden, Big Brother (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 August 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Inside the Emmy Parties: Mptf’s Evening Before, Showtime, NBC, ICM Partners Cap Emmy Eve (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Inside the Emmy Parties: Kerry Washington & ‘Scandal’ Cast Party Hop, Cloris Leachman Photobombs (From Variety - TV News. 24 August 2014, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 August 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)