Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/8/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 1:18 PM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 March 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Cast for Kevin Williamson's New Pilot for CBS Grows by One (From Dread Central. 8 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 5, episode 15 recap: Um ... where did Katherine go?! (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 March 2014, 8:00 PM, PST)
- TV Recap: 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 514 - 'No Exit' (From FEARnet. 28 February 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- 'The Originals': Julie Plec previews the witches' revenge and more naked werewolves (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 25 February 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)