Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- An Engagement on The Vampire Diaries?! Our TV Rants and Raves (From E! Online. 23 October 2014, 7:43 PM, PDT)
- Recap: 'The Vampire Diaries' - 'Black Hole Sun' (From Hitfix. 23 October 2014, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- Bask in this New Clip and Producers’ Preview of The Vampire Diaries Episode 6.04 – Black Hole Sun (From Dread Central. 23 October 2014, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- Could The Vampire Diaries Go on Without Nina, Ian or Paul? Boss Julie Plec Weighs In (From E! Online. 23 October 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Flash’ Preview: Meet Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 October 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- First Look at The Vampire Diaries Star Nina Dobrev as Tatia on The Originals (From TVovermind.com. 20 October 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)