Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Upfronts 2013: TV Spinoffs’ Almost Perfect Year (From Deadline TV. 20 May 2013, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- First Look Photos from The CW's Star-Crossed and The 100 (From Dread Central. 20 May 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- L.A. Screenings: The Upfronts At a Glance (From Variety - TV News. 20 May 2013, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries' Claire Holt: The Door Is Open for Matt and Rebekah Next Season (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 20 May 2013, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Katherine To Get Hunted By Past Enemies & More,New Spoilers (From OnTheFlix. 18 May 2013, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Spoilers: Bonnie To Make Even More Appearances & More (From OnTheFlix. 18 May 2013, 11:37 AM, PDT)