Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- The Vampire Diaries Cast Members Tease What’s Ahead in Season 6 (From Dread Central. 29 September 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch This Week: 'Chef,' 'The Vampire Diaries,' 'In A World...' (From Moviefone. 29 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Fall 2014 TV Guide: October Premiere and Finale Dates (From Moviefone. 29 September 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev Is Crossing Over to The Originals (From Dread Central. 25 September 2014, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Nina Dobrev heads to 'The Originals' as original doppelganger Tatia (From EW.com - Inside TV. 25 September 2014, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev Crossing Over to The Originals as [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 25 September 2014, 2:31 PM, PDT)