Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2013, 11:24 PM, PST)
- Fall TV Obsession Tournament: It's Down to Once Upon a Time, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow and The Originals! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 4:45 PM, PST)
- Your guide to television's mid-season hiatus schedule (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 December 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)
- TV Recap: 'The Originals' Episode 108 - 'The River in Reverse' (From FEARnet. 27 November 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)
- The Originals, Ep. 1.08, “The River in Reverse” proves ‘The Originals’ can deliver character-driven action (From SoundOnSight. 26 November 2013, 10:29 PM, PST)
- The Voice's Top Six Revealed, The Originals' Power Switch and More Omg TV Moments (From E! Online. 26 November 2013, 9:03 PM, PST)