Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Ian Somerhalder to Direct Future Tvd Episode (From Boomtron. 18 December 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Vampire Diaries: 24's Annie Wersching Booked for 'Caustic' Recurring Role (From TVLine.com. 18 December 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- And the Winner of Survivor's 29th Season Is . . . (From BuzzSugar. 18 December 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6 Second Half Major Spoilers Dished Out By The Producer (From OnTheFlix. 13 December 2014, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Hookups, Mergers, Deaths and More in 2015 (From TVLine.com. 12 December 2014, 1:37 PM, PST)
- New Promo For The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 11: "Woke Up With a Monster" (From ComicBookMovie. 11 December 2014, 9:30 PM, PST)