Death, break-ups and some killer urges plagued The Vampire Diaries winter finale earlier this month.
After the eventful episode, TVLine spoke with executive producer Julie Plec about the loss of Tyler’s mom, Damon and Elena’s struggles and the future of Caroline and Klaus.
And now we have even more scoop from that chat, so read on to find out how the Christmas outing will affect the Salvatore brothers’ relationship, whether Caroline and Tyler are going to make it through this rough patch and what’s in store for Jeremy, romantically and professionally (he’s a hunter now, you »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/27/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 November 2014, 1:08 PM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries: Season 6, Episode 9: I Alone Promotional Images [The CW] (From Film-Book. 27 November 2014, 6:31 AM, PST)
- Supernatural season 10 episode 7 review: Girls, Girls, Girls (From Den of Geek. 27 November 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Glee, Grey's, Vampire Diaries, Htgawm, Jane, Parks, Cougar Town and More (From TVLine.com. 26 November 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- 'The Originals' Claire Holt on the Return of Rebekah and Which Brother Haley Should Date! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 November 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- New Originals Season 2,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW (From OnTheFlix. 24 November 2014, 12:20 PM, PST)