Kristen Stewart is a polarizing figure.
She's a famous actress beloved or hated by a particular breed of obsessive fan, hates to smile, takes risks in her work and doesn't give a damn what you think of her.
With the hype surrounding the final "Twilight" film and a cheating scandal that had her personal life splashed on the cover of every magazine and gossip site, Stewart is undoubtedly one of the most talked about people of the year.
In an interview with USA Today, the 22-year-old actress wouldn't address the current state of her relationship with Robert Pattinson -- it's her business and she doesn't care what you think anyway.
"People think they knew a lot about me before. They know even less now," she told the paper. "People will project whatever. It's a huge form of entertainment. As soon as you step outside your own life and look at »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- 2013 Celebrity of the Year: Nominate Your Favorite Stars! (From E! Online. 11 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson joins Juliette Binoche in The Childhood of a Leader (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 December 2013, 8:41 AM, PST)
- Casting: Dern, Roth, Rennie, Epps, Feore (From Dark Horizons. 11 December 2013, 8:20 AM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen's New Gig and 2013 in Celebrity Couples! (From BuzzSugar. 11 December 2013, 11:55 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Messes With Texas and Gets a Chanel Deal! (From Popsugar. 11 December 2013, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Named New Face of Chanel (From TooFab. 11 December 2013, 10:05 AM, PST)
On the Road (2012)
- Indie generation plans to make Alexandria great (From ScreenDaily. 10 December 2013, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Yahoo Picks Up “Interactive, Virtual Venue” By Acquiring Evntlive (From Tubefilter News. 9 December 2013, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Kill Your Darlings – review | Peter Bradshaw (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 December 2013, 4:05 PM, PST)