Kristen Stewart is a polarizing figure.
She's a famous actress beloved or hated by a particular breed of obsessive fan, hates to smile, takes risks in her work and doesn't give a damn what you think of her.
With the hype surrounding the final "Twilight" film and a cheating scandal that had her personal life splashed on the cover of every magazine and gossip site, Stewart is undoubtedly one of the most talked about people of the year.
In an interview with USA Today, the 22-year-old actress wouldn't address the current state of her relationship with Robert Pattinson -- it's her business and she doesn't care what you think anyway.
"People think they knew a lot about me before. They know even less now," she told the paper. "People will project whatever. It's a huge form of entertainment. As soon as you step outside your own life and look at »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Kristen Stewart Looks Cute & Military Chic In New ‘Camp X-Ray’ Pic (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Invites Kristen Stewart To London For Holidays (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Celebrates Sienna and Tom in London (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 1:55 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Lane Garrison on Kristen Stewart's "Dark Place" (From Popsugar. 9 December 2013, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Boarding Plane — Visiting Robert Pattinson In London? (From HollywoodLife. 9 December 2013, 2:53 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Jets Out of L.A.—but Not to Join Robert Pattinson in London for Christmas (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 2:21 PM, PST)
On the Road (2012)
- Yahoo Picks Up “Interactive, Virtual Venue” By Acquiring Evntlive (From Tubefilter News. 9 December 2013, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Kill Your Darlings – review | Peter Bradshaw (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 December 2013, 4:05 PM, PST)
- Film Review: 'Kill Your Darlings' (From CineVue. 5 December 2013, 2:35 AM, PST)