Kristen Stewart is a polarizing figure.
She's a famous actress beloved or hated by a particular breed of obsessive fan, hates to smile, takes risks in her work and doesn't give a damn what you think of her.
With the hype surrounding the final "Twilight" film and a cheating scandal that had her personal life splashed on the cover of every magazine and gossip site, Stewart is undoubtedly one of the most talked about people of the year.
In an interview with USA Today, the 22-year-old actress wouldn't address the current state of her relationship with Robert Pattinson -- it's her business and she doesn't care what you think anyway.
"People think they knew a lot about me before. They know even less now," she told the paper. "People will project whatever. It's a huge form of entertainment. As soon as you step outside your own life and look at »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Exclusive: Why Guy Pearce ignored the dystopia of David Michôd's 'The Rover' (From Hitfix. 19 September 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Video On Demand: Five Great New Releases You Can Now Watch (From SoundOnSight. 15 September 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- David Cronenberg's Maps To The Stars has a Trailer (From GeekTyrant. 12 September 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Critical Mass: Can 'The Maze Runner' find a way out of the Ya wilderness? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 September 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Still Alice | 2014 Tiff Review (From ioncinema. 19 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Why Tobey Maguire Thinks There’s a Lack of Young Male Movie Stars (From Vulture. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
On the Road (2012)
- An Amazing Era For Rediscovering Our Favorite Actors (From FilmSchoolRejects. 8 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Outlander' Recap: 'Rent' (From Access Hollywood. 7 September 2014, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Recap: 'Outlander' - Collecting 'Rent' looks a lot like extortion (From Hitfix. 6 September 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)