Designer and former ‘Runway’ contestant Michael Costello talks us through the entire episode in his latest recap. Read on to find out which designer’s dress will be manufactured and sold by Elie Tahari!
We start the show on New York City’s iconic Fifth Avenue, where we see the designers ogling the windows of one of the biggest designer’s offices. They go into the Elie Tahari store where they meet the one and only designer himself. This challenge’s prize? Elie Tahari is going to manufacture, produce and advertise the winning designer’s look! The proceeds go to Save the Garment Center, which is the cause that Mondo and I designed for last ‘All Stars’ season.
Emilio is seeing this challenge as an opportunity to showcase his ability to have a strong functioning business.
Ivy is working with a print because she never does — and then here comes »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"Project Runway" (2004)
- Birdman, The Lego Movie and Breaking Bad among the winners at the 2015 PGA Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 25 January 2015, 2:31 AM, PST)
- ‘Birdman’ Wins Producers Guild Award for Best Movie (From Variety - TV News. 24 January 2015, 8:18 PM, PST)
- ‘Birdman’ Wins Producers Guild Award for Best Movie (From Variety - Film News. 24 January 2015, 8:18 PM, PST)
All Stars (1997)
- Vanessa Bryant Rocks $6500 Dress Previously Worn by Beyoncé for Family Christmas Card (From E! Online. 22 December 2014, 4:32 PM, PST)
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of ?Mix and Match.com? (From BuddyTV. 19 December 2014, 8:16 AM, PST)
- Have a Very '90s (and Early '00s) Christmas (From BuzzSugar. 18 December 2014, 10:34 AM, PST)
- Watch Nicole Scherzinger guest judge in 'Project Runway All Stars' exclusive clip (From EW.com - Inside TV. 14 January 2015, 10:33 AM, PST)
- Turn Down For What? Stars Party Hard at The Weinstein Company's Golden Globes Bash (From Popsugar. 12 January 2015, 7:27 AM, PST)
- Cameron Diaz's Wedding Dress Designer Revealed—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 8 January 2015, 1:13 PM, PST)