Designer and former ‘Runway’ contestant Michael Costello talks us through the entire episode in his latest recap. Read on to find out which designer’s dress will be manufactured and sold by Elie Tahari!
We start the show on New York City’s iconic Fifth Avenue, where we see the designers ogling the windows of one of the biggest designer’s offices. They go into the Elie Tahari store where they meet the one and only designer himself. This challenge’s prize? Elie Tahari is going to manufacture, produce and advertise the winning designer’s look! The proceeds go to Save the Garment Center, which is the cause that Mondo and I designed for last ‘All Stars’ season.
Emilio is seeing this challenge as an opportunity to showcase his ability to have a strong functioning business.
Ivy is working with a print because she never does — and then here comes »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"Project Runway" (2004)
- Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman, Black Canary and More: Which Crimefighting Costume Is Most Super? (From TVLine.com. 6 March 2015, 5:17 PM, PST)
- RuPaul's Drag Race recap: season seven, episode one – the devil wears nada (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 March 2015, 7:26 AM, PST)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race: New season of America's best reality show kicks off (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 March 2015, 10:01 AM, PST)
All Stars (1997)
- The 10 Worst Looks from 'Project Runway All Stars' Season 4 (From BuddyTV. 12 February 2015, 1:37 PM, PST)
- Alyssa Milano Was Having Contractions During Emotional ‘Project Runway: All Stars’ Finale (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 February 2015, 7:55 AM, PST)
- New Podcast Time! (From TheMovieBit. 9 February 2015, 12:02 PM, PST)
- Anna Wintour Wears Her Sunglasses During the Oscars 2015: Photos (From Us Weekly. 23 February 2015, 2:09 AM, PST)
- Watch Nicole Scherzinger guest judge in 'Project Runway All Stars' exclusive clip (From EW.com - Inside TV. 14 January 2015, 10:33 AM, PST)
- Turn Down For What? Stars Party Hard at The Weinstein Company's Golden Globes Bash (From Popsugar. 12 January 2015, 7:27 AM, PST)