Designer and former ‘Runway’ contestant Michael Costello talks us through the entire episode in his latest recap. Read on to find out which designer’s dress will be manufactured and sold by Elie Tahari!
We start the show on New York City’s iconic Fifth Avenue, where we see the designers ogling the windows of one of the biggest designer’s offices. They go into the Elie Tahari store where they meet the one and only designer himself. This challenge’s prize? Elie Tahari is going to manufacture, produce and advertise the winning designer’s look! The proceeds go to Save the Garment Center, which is the cause that Mondo and I designed for last ‘All Stars’ season.
Emilio is seeing this challenge as an opportunity to showcase his ability to have a strong functioning business.
Ivy is working with a print because she never does — and then here comes »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"Project Runway" (2004)
- 'Project Runway' predictions contest champ says 'underdog' Ashley Nell Tipton will win (From Gold Derby. 30 August 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Did Masters Jump the Ape? Did Arrow Lend Suits His Wig? Are the New Dead Hot? Team Briggs? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Aren't Making A Reality Show in Exclusive 'Project Greenlight' Trailer (From Indiewire Television. 28 August 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
All Stars (1997)
- Meet the 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Queens who performed with Miley Cyrus at the 2015 VMAs (From Hitfix. 30 August 2015, 9:18 PM, PDT)
- The Reality of Video Game Remakes & The Industry's Long Love Affair With Them (From Cinelinx. 13 August 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race To Have Second Season Of ‘All Stars’ (From Uinterview. 23 July 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Wedding Dress Designers Share Photos of Their Own Bridal Gowns—Get Ready to Swoon! (From E! Online. 7 August 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Dressed to kill by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 5 July 2015, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- 'Project Runway' 2015 Gets Premiere Date, New 'Junior' Spinoff (From Moviefone. 29 June 2015, 5:55 AM, PDT)