Designer and former ‘Runway’ contestant Michael Costello talks us through the entire episode in his latest recap. Read on to find out which designer’s dress will be manufactured and sold by Elie Tahari!
We start the show on New York City’s iconic Fifth Avenue, where we see the designers ogling the windows of one of the biggest designer’s offices. They go into the Elie Tahari store where they meet the one and only designer himself. This challenge’s prize? Elie Tahari is going to manufacture, produce and advertise the winning designer’s look! The proceeds go to Save the Garment Center, which is the cause that Mondo and I designed for last ‘All Stars’ season.
Emilio is seeing this challenge as an opportunity to showcase his ability to have a strong functioning business.
Ivy is working with a print because she never does — and then here comes »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"Project Runway" (2004)
- Who will make it through to the Project Runway season finale? (From Monsters and Critics. 8 December 2016, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Take Miami, Matching Their Outfits to Their Lamborghini (From PEOPLE.com. 2 December 2016, 8:37 AM, PST)
- 'Project Runway' Season 15: Breaking Down the Looks of 'Bold Innovation' (From BuddyTV. 2 December 2016, 2:25 AM, PST)
All Stars (1997)
- Missed out on the Nes Mini? How to do retro right (From Den of Geek. 6 December 2016, 2:48 AM, PST)
- Andy Cohen on Future of ‘Real Housewives,’ Why He Didn’t Want to Be Paid for Hosting Reunions (From Variety - TV News. 2 December 2016, 2:20 PM, PST)
- Z Nation Renewed for Season 4 (From TVLine.com. 29 November 2016, 2:51 PM, PST)
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars—Without a Celeb Budget (From E! Online. 19 October 2016, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Laverne Cox, Miley Cyrus, Ava DuVernay, Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson to Be Honored at Variety’s Power of Women (From Variety - TV News. 3 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Laverne Cox, Miley Cyrus, Ava DuVernay, Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson to Be Honored at Variety’s Power of Women (From Variety - Film News. 3 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)