2012 was a great year at the movies. I could easily create a Top 20 list so it was very hard to narrow it down to just the 10 best. But after many hours of tinkering, I finally came up with my Top 10 Best Movies of 2012. See my list below (video below too!), plus the runners-up and the dreaded worst films of the year! Oh, and for the first time, "Twilight" was not on my worst!
1. .Argo. . Ben Affleck creates a riveting political thriller that is as emotionally potent as it is funny. The script by Chris Terrio ably captures the tension of the Iran Hostage Crisis and the cast is game to offer levity. Simply the best film of the year.
2. .Les Miserables. . The film adaptation of the popular Broadway musical about the Paris Uprising of 1832 is a sweeping epic with a melodramatic flair. Hugh Jackman carries the film from start to finish as Jean Valjean, »
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Drew Barrymore believes she isn't a 'good actor' (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- What’s the Bloody ‘300’ Sequel’s Beef With Anti-War Movies? (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2014, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Lee Hall: Spielberg, Scargill and me (From The Guardian - Film News. 10 March 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence fans petition for MTV Awards Best Hero nomination (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Free Drawing: Win The Hunger Games: Catching Fire On Blu-ray (UK & Ireland) (From ComicBookMovie. 10 March 2014, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Primrose Spoiler Details Revealed By Primrose Actress (From OnTheFlix. 10 March 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Kisses Husband Adam Shulman on the Beach in Miami: Pda Pictures (From Us Weekly. 10 March 2014, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Heats Up Miami With Beachside Pda (From Popsugar. 9 March 2014, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- Pda Alert! Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman Share a Passionate Kiss on the Beach in Miami (From E! Online. 9 March 2014, 8:14 PM, PDT)