Megan Fox seemed to get her famously svelte physique back after giving birth to son Noah in late September in record time, and now the Transformers actress is revealing her secret to shedding the extra pounds -- fast.
According to the 26-year-old first-time mom, the secret is staying away from dairy.
Related: The Hottest Megan Fox Ad Ever?
"I try to eat whatever I want, but I don't eat any dairy, and I guess that's the biggest diet tip," she tells Us Weekly. "Try and stay away from dairy -- especially if you're a woman! It's really hard on your hormones."
And it turns out she didn't even have to exercise to lose the 13 pounds she's already lost (she gained 23 pounds while pregnant).
"I can't work out yet because my body is still too fragile," she explains.
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Dragonstorm featured in new Transformers: The Last Knight TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2017, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Universal Developing World War II Disaster Drama ‘Salt to the Sea’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- Famous TV shows set in the casinos of Las Vegas (From The Hollywood News. 25 May 2017, 5:19 PM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- Brian Austin Green on How He and Megan Fox Make Their Marriage Last: ‘We Stick It Out’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 May 2017, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Bumblebee Gets Resurrected in Explosive New Transformers 5 Trailer (From MovieWeb. 17 May 2017, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Zooey Deschanel and Husband Jacob Pechenik Welcome Second Child (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 May 2017, 8:43 AM, PDT)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Captain Marvel will feature Ant-Man’s Quantum Realm (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Veronica Mars’: 10 Episodes That Prove Why Seasons 2 and 3 Were Unforgettable (From Indiewire Television. 25 May 2017, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- ‘Veronica Mars’: 10 Episodes That Prove Why Seasons 2 and 3 Were Unforgettable (From Indiewire. 25 May 2017, 1:19 PM, PDT)