Washington, Dec mber 28: Despite signs of intelligent life in celebrity land, there were still many examples of the sublimely ridiculous like January Jones taking dried placenta pills and Patsy Palmer rubbing coffee granules on her skin in their effort to stay young and maintain their looks.
Scientists were asked to review a selection of the dubious claims sent to throughout the year.
In 2011 Simon Cowell was responsible for the intravenous vitamin craze. This year, Cheryl Cole and Rihanna were reported to be following the trend, while Simon seems to have moved on to pocket-sized oxygen shots to inhale.
This year's. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Simon Cowell 'gunned down' on Ant and Dec comedy skit (From Virgin Media - TV. 3 February 2016, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Simon Cowell won't give X Factor hiatus (From Virgin Media - TV. 30 January 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Syco Taps ‘The Voice’ Veteran Tim van Rongen As Svp (From Deadline TV. 29 January 2016, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Sharon Osbourne slams X Factor panel (From Virgin Media - TV. 11 November 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- One Direction to perform 'Steal My Girl' on EastEnders' Albert Square bridge (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini had bodyguard for jewellery on X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 10 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
January Jones (I)
- SAG Awards: What You Didn't See on TV and at the After-Party! (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2016, 10:45 PM, PST)
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka, 16, Reveals Red Carpet Tip TV Mom January Jones Gave Her (From E! Online. 30 January 2016, 3:55 PM, PST)
- Room actor Jacob Tremblay to play young Will Forte on The Last Man on Earth (From Flickeringmyth. 20 January 2016, 5:00 PM, PST)