Washington, Dec mber 28: Despite signs of intelligent life in celebrity land, there were still many examples of the sublimely ridiculous like January Jones taking dried placenta pills and Patsy Palmer rubbing coffee granules on her skin in their effort to stay young and maintain their looks.
Scientists were asked to review a selection of the dubious claims sent to throughout the year.
In 2011 Simon Cowell was responsible for the intravenous vitamin craze. This year, Cheryl Cole and Rihanna were reported to be following the trend, while Simon seems to have moved on to pocket-sized oxygen shots to inhale.
This year's. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Britain's Got Talent: Old Men Grooving show off their dad dancing skills (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 May 2015, 8:56 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - The Following, Ninja Warrior (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 May 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Isaac Waddington Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Judges With Billy Joel’s “She’s Always A Woman” [Video] (From Uinterview. 1 May 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Sharon Osbourne slams X Factor panel (From Virgin Media - TV. 11 November 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- One Direction to perform 'Steal My Girl' on EastEnders' Albert Square bridge (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini had bodyguard for jewellery on X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 10 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
January Jones (I)
- January Jones Hits the Beach in a Bikini Before Mad Men's Big Finale (From Popsugar. 4 May 2015, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- HitFix First Look: Plotting to kill Phil Miller in the 'Last Man on Earth' finale (From Hitfix. 1 May 2015, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- January Jones On ‘Good Kill,’ Ethan Hawke [Exclusive Video] (From Uinterview. 29 April 2015, 12:02 PM, PDT)