Washington, Dec mber 28: Despite signs of intelligent life in celebrity land, there were still many examples of the sublimely ridiculous like January Jones taking dried placenta pills and Patsy Palmer rubbing coffee granules on her skin in their effort to stay young and maintain their looks.
Scientists were asked to review a selection of the dubious claims sent to throughout the year.
In 2011 Simon Cowell was responsible for the intravenous vitamin craze. This year, Cheryl Cole and Rihanna were reported to be following the trend, while Simon seems to have moved on to pocket-sized oxygen shots to inhale.
This year's. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- TheGrill 2015: Former ‘American Idol’ Ep Nigel Lythgoe Reveals Why the Show Had to End (From The Wrap. 6 October 2015, 6:12 PM, PDT)
- The Idiot Box: The horror… the horror… (From SoundOnSight. 6 October 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Lord Alan Sugar: Simon Cowell should shave beard off (From Virgin Media - TV. 6 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Sharon Osbourne slams X Factor panel (From Virgin Media - TV. 11 November 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- One Direction to perform 'Steal My Girl' on EastEnders' Albert Square bridge (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini had bodyguard for jewellery on X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 10 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
January Jones (I)
- Yes, That Was Will Ferrell in Last Man on Earth—See a Photo of the Funnyman with Will Forte on Set! (From E! Online. 4 October 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- The Last Man on Earth: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 September 2015, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- 'The Last Man on Earth': Will Forte Reveals Changes to Expect in Season 2 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 September 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)