‘Tis the season, so you should scroll down to view the naughty red band 12 Days of A Haunted House.
From the creators of Scary Movie comes another hilarious horror spoof, a parody of the Paranormal Activity franchise. When newlyweds Malcolm (Marlon Wayans) and Kisha (Essence Atkins) move into their dream house, they quickly find they’re not alone. But it’s not the house that’s haunted, but his wife that is possessed with spirits – or as Malcolm calls it – “relationship baggage.” Malcolm hires everyone from a priest to modern day ghost busters to rid her of the demon, determined not to let the evil spirit ruin his marriage… or his sex life for that matter.
A Haunted House hits theatres January 11, 2013.
Source: Open Road Films »
- Philip Sticco
Similar News ItemsParanormal Activity (2007)
- Blair Witch: Returning to a seminal horror franchise (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2016, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office Preview: ‘Jason Bourne’ Returns, ‘Bad Moms’ Could Surprise (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Blumhouse knows you hated 'Ouija.' Here's how they're making it up to you. (From Hitfix. 27 July 2016, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Reacts to Donald Trump’s Rnc Speech (From The Wrap. 22 July 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- AMPAS calls on diverse new members group (From ScreenDaily. 29 June 2016, 5:36 PM, PDT)
- Oscars So Wtf? 21 Most Surprising New Academy Members, From Daphne Zuniga to Tina Fey (Photos) (From The Wrap. 29 June 2016, 4:11 PM, PDT)
Scary Movie (2000)
- 5 Reasons Haters Were Wrong About the New Ghostbusters (From MovieWeb. 18 July 2016, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Proof That Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Are the Funniest Couple in All the Land (From BuzzSugar. 5 July 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Netflix UK: 25 underappreciated comedies to watch now (From Den of Geek. 29 June 2016, 11:14 AM, PDT)