"...in 'Hong Kong Phooey', a mild-mannered dog stumbles into a mystic ceremony and accidentally is granted supernatural powers, including the ability to walk, talk, and perform 'kung fu' martial arts. Under the tutelage of a kung fu master, the dog dons a mask and costume, becoming the superhero known as 'Hong Kong Phooey'. With the help of his trusting sidekick 'Spot' the cat, he cleans up a rogues gallery of wacky criminals..."
"...'Marvin the Martian' hails from the planet Mars, often accompanied by his dog 'K-9'.
"For more than two millenia, Marvin has tried to destroy the Earth with his 'Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator' because it obstructs his view of Venus.
Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek "Hong Kong Phooey »
- M. Stevens
Similar News ItemsAlex Zamm
- Awfully Good: Jingle All The Way 2 (From JoBlo. 10 December 2014, 7:12 AM, PST)
- Jingle All the Way 2 is happening with Larry the Cable Guy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 November 2014, 7:38 AM, PST)
- Trailer for Jingle All the Way 2, with Larry the Cable Guy (From Worst Previews. 1 November 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
Hong Kong Phooey (????)
- Directors Kirk De Micco and Chris Sanders Talk The Croods, the 3D, Technical Challenges, How it Was Originally an Aardman Stop-Motion Movie, and More (From Collider.com. 22 March 2013, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- Test footage from Hong Kong Phooey and Marvin the Martian (From Flickeringmyth. 30 December 2012, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Watch Test Footage From The Eddie Murphy 'Hong Kong Phooey' Project That Almost Happened (From ShadowAndAct. 28 December 2012, 10:08 AM, PST)
Marvin the Martian (????)
- Marvin The Martian Test Footage ‘Yule Be Sorry’ (From Filmofilia. 28 December 2012, 4:44 AM, PST)
- Live-Action Test Footage For ‘Marvin The Martian’ & ‘Hong Kong Phooey’ (From The Hollywood News. 28 December 2012, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Alex Zamm Directing Marvin The Martian (From EmpireOnline. 20 December 2009, 1:16 PM, PST)