Kate Winslet has married her third husband in a private ceremony in New York, her spokesman said on Thursday.
The Oscar-winning actor wed Ned Rocknroll, Richard Branson's nephew, in front of her two children and a small number of friends. She was given away by Leonardo DiCaprio, her co-star in the films Titanic and Revolutionary Road.
According to reports, their marriage plans had been kept a closely guarded secret following their engagement in the summer.
The actor is reported to have met her new husband while she was at Branson's holiday home on Necker island in the Caribbean last year. The house burned down after it was hit by lightning and Winslet was reported to have led her two children and Branson's mother to safety.
Winslet, 37, separated from her second husband – American Beauty »
- Conal Urquhart
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media Files for Bankruptcy Protection (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp Becomes Whitey Bulger in New Trailer (From AwardsDaily. 30 July 2015, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- New Regency Raises $200 Million in Capital (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Every single trailer for the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival (From Cineplex. 30 July 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- “Steve Jobs” takes the Centerpiece slot at the New York Film Festival this year (From Hollywoodnews.com. 29 July 2015, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Michael Fassbender's Steve Jobs biopic will be the centrepiece of the New York Film Festival (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 July 2015, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- “I Just Like Doing My Job”: Dp Roger Deakins on Working with the Coens, Digital vs. Film and His Most Difficult Shots (From Filmmaker Magazine. 30 July 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Starve With Co-Stars on Set of 'In the Heart of the Sea' (From Moviefone. 29 July 2015, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- James Bond: Did Sam Smith Or Ellie Goulding Sing Spectre Theme? (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)