Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Watch the trailer for Will Arnett’s Netflix comedy Flaked (From Flickeringmyth. 12 February 2016, 1:45 PM, PST)
- Giveaway – Win Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip Goodies! (From Flickeringmyth. 12 February 2016, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Win ‘Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip’ Goodies! (From The Hollywood News. 11 February 2016, 10:41 PM, PST)
- Video Game Review – Fat Princess Adventures (From Flickeringmyth. 29 January 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Celebrities mourn the passing of Alan Rickman on social media (From Hitfix. 14 January 2016, 8:31 AM, PST)
- France’s Other Angle Moves Into Production with ‘Don’t Tell Her’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 January 2016, 3:07 AM, PST)
Bryan Fuller (II)
- Harker’s Hits: Weekly Roundup! (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 12 February 2016, 4:00 PM, PST)
- Ask Alan: What can Bryan Fuller do with 'Star Trek'? (From Hitfix. 12 February 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Catching Up: Depp's Trump, Ladd's Gripe, Amy's Drama (From FilmExperience. 11 February 2016, 5:30 PM, PST)