Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- W/ Bob and David: why the rise of sketch comedy is no brief laugh (From The Guardian - TV News. 16 November 2015, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Bob Odenkirk and David Cross Explain How /W Bob & David Is and Isn’t Different From Mr. Show (From Vulture. 13 November 2015, 12:07 PM, PST)
- W/ Bob and David Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 11 November 2015, 12:54 PM, PST)
- Hey Australia! Win Tickets To See Absolutely Anything In Cinemas! (From Twitch. 21 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Afm: Other Angle Closes Deals On ‘Full Speed,’ ‘The Roommates Party’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 7 November 2015, 6:04 AM, PST)
- The Avengers: Diana Rigg Against Rebooting Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 November 2015, 1:52 PM, PST)
Bryan Fuller (II)
- News Bits: War, Half, Hannibal, Revenant, Pride (From Dark Horizons. 20 November 2015, 12:41 PM, PST)
- What Happens When the Creator of Hannibal Makes a PETA Ad (From Vulture. 20 November 2015, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Pushing Daisies: Make Chuck's Pear and Gruyère Pie for Thanksgiving (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 November 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)