Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards nominations announced (From Flickeringmyth. 11 December 2013, 1:08 PM, PST)
- Aaron Paul, Will Arnett Join 'BoJack Horseman' Cartoon Cast (From Rolling Stone. 11 December 2013, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Arrested Development Creator Mitch Hurwitz to Direct First Movie (From PasteMagazine. 11 December 2013, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Mystery Men creator completes Thrilling Visions Kickstarter (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 December 2013, 11:40 AM, PST)
- Mandela tweets and Jimmy Savile jokes … has comedy crossed the line? (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 December 2013, 4:32 AM, PST)
- Comedy gold: David Cross (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 December 2013, 8:28 AM, PST)
"Pushing Daisies" (2007)
- Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 December 2013, 10:48 AM, PST)
- Carrie Review (From The Hollywood News. 28 November 2013, 4:23 PM, PST)
- What to Watch: Your Guide to 25 Thanksgiving Marathons and Specials, and Much More (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2013, 6:15 PM, PST)