Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- The Biggest TV Headlines of 2013 (From BuzzSugar. 6 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- 'Community' Season 5 guest stars: Who is the most-anticipated? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 5:24 PM, PST)
- How 'Lilyhammer' Changed the TV World (From Rolling Stone. 5 December 2013, 11:55 AM, PST)
- Comedy gold: David Cross (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 December 2013, 8:28 AM, PST)
- Gillian Anderson Returning for More Hannibal Shenanigans (From Horror Asylum. 5 December 2013)
- Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Holding Deal with NBC (From Variety - TV News. 4 December 2013, 10:52 AM, PST)
"Pushing Daisies" (2007)
- Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 December 2013, 10:48 AM, PST)
- Carrie Review (From The Hollywood News. 28 November 2013, 4:23 PM, PST)
- What to Watch: Your Guide to 25 Thanksgiving Marathons and Specials, and Much More (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2013, 6:15 PM, PST)