Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Wonder Woman: What We Know (From MovieWeb. 18 February 2017, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Comics: Titan Announces Plans To Publish The Death Of Stalin Graphic Novel (From ComicBookMovie. 18 February 2017, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Parenthood's Mae Whitman Is One of the Good Girls in NBC Drama Pilot (From TVLine.com. 15 February 2017, 10:21 AM, PST)
- Win A Family Four-Pack Of Passes To The Advance Screening Of Rock Dog in St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 16 February 2017, 2:12 PM, PST)
- Movie Review – The Lego Batman Movie (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 16 February 2017, 1:45 AM, PST)
- Why Spaceballs is the Star Wars spoof we need (From Den of Geek. 14 February 2017, 12:20 PM, PST)
Bryan Fuller (II)
- Producer-Director Brooke Kennedy on Challenges of Moving From ‘The Good Wife’ to ‘The Good Fight’ (From Variety - TV News. 17 February 2017, 9:51 AM, PST)
- ‘Legion’: How The Sets Helped Create the ‘X-Men’ FX Show’s Insanity From the Ground Up (From Indiewire. 17 February 2017, 8:29 AM, PST)
- ‘Legion’: How The Sets Helped Create the ‘X-Men’ FX Show’s Insanity From the Ground Up (From Indiewire Television. 17 February 2017, 8:29 AM, PST)