Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Bateman & Crudup Want Olivia Wilde in 'The Longest Week' Trailer (From FirstShowing.net. 29 July 2014, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Larry ‘The Soup Nazi’ Thomas for ‘Mind Over Mindy’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 29 July 2014, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- The Hey U Guys Instant Watching Guide – July 28th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 29 July 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- ICM Hires Steve Alexander from Resolution (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Steve Alexander Lands At ICM Partners (From Deadline New York. 25 July 2014, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Hannibal season 3 details from Sdcc (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2014, 12:53 AM, PDT)
"Pushing Daisies" (2007)
- Lee Pace 'Proud' of Halt and Catch Fire, Hungry for Hannibal and More Pies (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2014, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Hannibal Stars, Producers Talk 'Mic-Dropping' Finale, Preview Season 3's Talented Mr. Lecter Twists (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2014, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: ‘Hannibal’ Season 3 to Focus on Lecter Manhunt and Book Characters, But No Clarice Starling (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2014, 6:14 PM, PDT)