Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Fox Renews New Girl, The Following, Brooklyn Nine-Nine And The Mindy Project (From We Got This Covered. 7 March 2014, 8:58 PM, PST)
- ‘Bad Words’ Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until It Grates (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 8:00 PM, PST)
- SXSW: 'Wild Canaries' mostion posters for the screwball comedy starring Sophia Takal, Alia Shawkat, Jason Ritter -- Exclusive (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 7 March 2014, 4:25 PM, PST)
- Naked Shapes Thrown About on Latest Hannibal Teaser Poster (From Horror Asylum. 6 March 2014)
- Kate Beckinsale to Star in Terry Jones’ ‘Absolutely Anything’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 February 2014, 6:24 AM, PST)
- Kate Beckinsale Will Do ‘Absolutely Anything’ With Monty Python (From The Hollywood News. 27 February 2014, 5:45 AM, PST)
"Pushing Daisies" (2007)
- Halt and Catch Fire: AMC Series Debuts Sunday, June 1st (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 March 2014, 2:59 PM, PST)
- 'Cruel Intentions,' 15 years later: A definitive power list (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 March 2014, 2:21 PM, PST)
- TV Shows That Have Been Brought Back From the Dead (From BuzzSugar. 5 March 2014, 11:23 AM, PST)