Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Exclusive: How Judd Apatow Has Cultivated Success on TV (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2017, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (A-d) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 February 2017, 10:07 PM, PST)
- Newswire: Hey Chicago, come hang out with Super Troopers’ Jay Chandrasekhar and his new book (From The AV Club. 22 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Get Out Easily Wins the Weekend Box Office with $30.5M (From MovieWeb. 26 February 2017, 11:51 AM, PST)
- New Rock Dog Clips Open Up The Humor (From AreYouScreening. 25 February 2017, 1:39 PM, PST)
- Box Office: Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Dominates Friday With $10.8 Million (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2017, 7:13 AM, PST)
Bryan Fuller (II)
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Premiere Pushed to ‘Late Summer, Early Fall’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2017, 1:57 PM, PST)
- Star Trek: Discovery to Debut in 'Late Summer, Early Fall,' Per CBS Boss (From TVLine.com. 27 February 2017, 12:47 PM, PST)
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' to Premiere in Late Summer or Fall, CBS CEO Says (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 27 February 2017, 11:53 AM, PST)