Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- ABC Developing Elizabeth Banks Conspiracy Comedy The Greater Good (From We Got This Covered. 23 October 2014, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- NBA Star Baron Davis Sells Comedy Pitch to Fox, to Be Written by Courtney Lilly (From ShadowAndAct. 23 October 2014, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- How Showtime President David Nevins Took the Network to New Heights (From Variety - TV News. 21 October 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New York Comic Con 2014: Recap (From SoundOnSight. 15 October 2014, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- PlayStation Network Debuts Trailer For First Original Series ‘Powers’ (From Tubefilter News. 13 October 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Trailer For PlayStation Supernatural Series 'Powers' Starring Sharlto Copley Drops Some F-Bombs (From The Playlist. 13 October 2014, 2:24 PM, PDT)
"Pushing Daisies" (2007)
- 'Twin Peaks' Returning With New Episodes On Showtime In 2016 (From Uinterview. 5 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Redefining a legend: How Mikkelsen’s Hannibal changed the way we look at the villain (From SoundOnSight. 1 October 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Bryan Fuller Looks Back at Hannibal Season 2 and Teases Season 3 (From DailyDead. 24 September 2014, 5:06 PM, PDT)