Mockingbird Lane proved to be a dead end.
“I tweet with a heavy heart,” Fuller said on Thursday. “NBC not moving forward with #MockingbirdLane. From producers and cast, thank you all for enthusiasm and support.
The Mockingbird Lane pilot — which NBC aired as a pre-Halloween special — drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, giving the network its best demo in the Fridays-at-8 time slot in two years. After its debut, TVLine readers gave the sneak peek an average »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Community season 6 episode 4 review: Queer Studies & Advanced Waxing (From Den of Geek. 1 April 2015, 12:24 AM, PDT)
- Crush of the week: Paul Feig (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 March 2015, 10:59 PM, PDT)
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio Joins ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2′ (From Slash Film. 27 March 2015, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Underdog Movie Boychoir Struggles to Be as Interesting as Dustin Hoffman's Performance (From Village Voice. 31 March 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Can Trevor Noah fill Jon Stewart's big shoes for 'Indecision 2016'? (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 March 2015, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Holy Nebula! Karen Gillan Wins Best Female Newcomer At Jameson Empire Awards (From The Hollywood News. 30 March 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)
"Pushing Daisies" (2007)
- NBC Promos ‘American Odyssey’ Spy Thriller via Google Maps Pact (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 30 March 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- AMC Sets Halt and Catch Fire Season 2 Premiere Date (From TVovermind.com. 26 March 2015, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- 'Hannibal' Season 3 Episode and Director Details Unveiled (From MovieWeb. 24 March 2015, 6:01 PM, PDT)