Regardless of what department they work in, everyone at FEARnet loves scary movies. So we asked the entire company to help us pick the best fright flicks of the year. In no particular order...
"I went in blind not knowing much more than a plot line and Ethan Hawke was the lead. What happened next was me being scared in a theater for the first time in years. So much so, that I actually gripped up the armrests every time a new 8mm film was played. Needless to say, that last one is a doozy."
- Sarah Shannon, Programming
"Absolutely the best theatrical horror film I’ve seen in many, many years. Creepy, scary, suspenseful, a good story and a very solid, understated performance from Ethan Hawke."
-Rick Kent, Standards & Practices
"Atmospheric, frightening and surprisingly shocking."
- Luke Labeau, Social Media, Marketing & PR
"The word scary doesn't even »
- Alyse Wax
Similar News ItemsM.C. Hammer
- Hammer's The Quiet Ones Lands at Lionsgate (From MovieWeb. 14 May 2013, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Acquires The Quiet Ones From Exclusive Media (From Comingsoon.net. 14 May 2013)
- Is Disney's New Tonto Offensive? (From Huffington Post. 12 May 2013, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex - Man of Steel, The Avengers 2, Iron Man 3, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Justice League, Booster Gold, Wonder Woman, The Incredibles 2 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 18 May 2013, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- 'Middleton' stars Vera Farmiga, Andy Garcia in a tale of self-discovery and college tour hooky (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 May 2013, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Quicksilver And Scarlet Witch Join The Avengers 2, But What About Iron Man? (From We Got This Covered. 18 May 2013, 8:38 AM, PDT)
Super 8 (2011)
- Box office update: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' flies into first place (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 May 2013, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Review: ‘For Those in Peril’ (From Variety - Film News. 18 May 2013, 4:03 AM, PDT)
- Michael Giacchino talks Scoring the Sequel in New Music Featurette for Star Trek Into Darkness (From HeyUGuys. 17 May 2013, 1:30 AM, PDT)