But where Reid left of his own accord, Spears is about to "get the boot," Us Weekly reports. Citing several sources, the magazine says "X Factor" creator Simon Cowell was disappointed with Spears' performance on the show this season and didn't think she lived up to her $15 million contract.
"They paid all that for her to say 'amazing' and offer half-claps," one source tells Us Weekly.
"No one has discussed next year's judging panel yet," an "X Factor" spokesperson tells Zap2it. "Any reports otherwise are complete speculation."
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Sarah-Jane Crawford to holiday with Simon Cowell (From Virgin Media - TV. 22 December 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Caroline Flack on dance experience: 'My last class was 16 years ago' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Caroline Flack on Strictly Come Dancing: 'Simon Cowell's proud of me' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 5:15 PM, PST)
- Britney Spears’ Christmas Throwback, Brad Pitt’s Birthday Wishes From Famous Ex: See The Week’s Best Celeb Twitpics Here! (From GossipCop. 21 December 2014, 3:46 PM, PST)
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Amazing Throwback Christmas Photo With Britney Spears (From Us Weekly. 20 December 2014, 9:48 AM, PST)
- Craig Ferguson: Latenight’s Uniquely Intimate Host Signs Off, For Now (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 10:40 AM, PST)
Paula Abdul (I)
- David Fincher’s HBO Series With James Ellroy Titled Shakedown; Will Also Direct Living On Noise for the Network (From Collider.com. 18 December 2014, 5:12 PM, PST)
- 'The Sing-Off' falls flat (From Hitfix. 17 December 2014, 10:06 PM, PST)
- Coca-Cola Ends Sponsorship Of ‘American Idol’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 16 December 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)