But where Reid left of his own accord, Spears is about to "get the boot," Us Weekly reports. Citing several sources, the magazine says "X Factor" creator Simon Cowell was disappointed with Spears' performance on the show this season and didn't think she lived up to her $15 million contract.
"They paid all that for her to say 'amazing' and offer half-claps," one source tells Us Weekly.
"No one has discussed next year's judging panel yet," an "X Factor" spokesperson tells Zap2it. "Any reports otherwise are complete speculation."
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Musician to Movie Star: In the Footsteps of Elvis (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- The Complete List of the Best '90s Movies (From BuzzSugar. 18 August 2017, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Look Back at Pink's Unbelievable MTV VMAs Moments (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 12:44 PM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- 'America's Got Talent' Golden Buzzer Singers Could Bank $1 Million off Records (From TMZ. 18 August 2017, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent: Season 12 Ratings (Wednesdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 August 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ 2017: Are you sad that Puddles Pity Party was eliminated on ‘Agt’? [Poll] (From Gold Derby. 17 August 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Shows Off Her Impressive Rap Skills With ‘Bodak Yellow’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: How Demi Lovato Is Spending Her 25th Birthday (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 August 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato To Launch Fall Collaboration With Kate Hudson's Fabletics (From Look to the Stars. 18 August 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)