2012 is all over and the Mayan prophecy killed us all. Luckily, we at Planet Fanboy slipped this into our system prior to the day we all died, so the cockroaches have something to read as they feast on our corpses. So pull up a seat, Scritchy and Scratchy, and learn about the year that was.
2012 opened nicely. Qui-Gon Jinn looked death in the eye and slowly let death win in "The Grey." But he did it in a very picturesque way while reciting poetry in his head, so it made for a terrific movie.
George Lucas finally let loose with his "Red Tails" project and it wasn't very good but we all got to shrug our shoulders and say "well, that is absolutely the last time George Lucas will make any news this year."
We thought we were absolutely finished with found footage pictures, but "Chronicle" came out of nowhere »
- Jordan Hoffman
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Hawkeye's Civil War Costume Is Getting Closer To His Comic Book Suit (From Cinema Blend. 27 August 2015, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- The top 25 secret agents in film (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2015, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Straight Outta Compton’s Jason Mitchell joins Kong: Skull Island (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2015, 5:14 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Michael Fassbender Is Callum Lynch In Assassin’S Creed Movie First Look Pic (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 August 2015, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Michael Fassbender in Assassins Creed movie [First Look] (From The Hollywood News. 27 August 2015, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- Dark Knight Rises cinema shooting: James Holmes gets 12 life sentences, plus 3,318 years (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 August 2015, 1:08 AM, PDT)
- Prometheus 2 is definitely Ridley Scott's next film (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2015, 10:27 PM, PDT)
- As If The Martian Needs To Be Any Cooler, Now Neil deGrasse Tyson Is Selling Ares (From AreYouScreening. 27 August 2015, 7:44 PM, PDT)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Examines the Ares 3 in 'The Martian' Promo (From FirstShowing.net. 27 August 2015, 6:20 PM, PDT)