2012 is all over and the Mayan prophecy killed us all. Luckily, we at Planet Fanboy slipped this into our system prior to the day we all died, so the cockroaches have something to read as they feast on our corpses. So pull up a seat, Scritchy and Scratchy, and learn about the year that was.
2012 opened nicely. Qui-Gon Jinn looked death in the eye and slowly let death win in "The Grey." But he did it in a very picturesque way while reciting poetry in his head, so it made for a terrific movie.
George Lucas finally let loose with his "Red Tails" project and it wasn't very good but we all got to shrug our shoulders and say "well, that is absolutely the last time George Lucas will make any news this year."
We thought we were absolutely finished with found footage pictures, but "Chronicle" came out of nowhere »
- Jordan Hoffman
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Man of Steel: Ridiculous Criticisms Rebutted (From Flickeringmyth. 19 June 2013, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Special Features - 5 Movies That Divide Opinion (From Flickeringmyth. 19 June 2013, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- First trailer and poster for The Lego Movie (From Flickeringmyth. 19 June 2013, 12:29 PM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- ‘Iron Man 3′ Crosses $400 Million Domestically (From Variety - Film News. 19 June 2013, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Austin Superhero Experts Check In on 'Man of Steel' (From Slackerwood. 19 June 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Working Title Revealed (From ComicBookMovie. 19 June 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Peter Jackson (I)
- Blu-ray, DVD Release: West of Memphis (From Disc Dish. 19 June 2013, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Jackson, Bloom and McKellen to Host The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Plus a Hobbit Update (From ScifiMafia. 19 June 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Pacific Rim 2′ Mapped Out But Dependent on ‘Pacific Rim’ Box Office Success (From Screen Rant. 19 June 2013, 2:34 PM, PDT)