2012 is all over and the Mayan prophecy killed us all. Luckily, we at Planet Fanboy slipped this into our system prior to the day we all died, so the cockroaches have something to read as they feast on our corpses. So pull up a seat, Scritchy and Scratchy, and learn about the year that was.
2012 opened nicely. Qui-Gon Jinn looked death in the eye and slowly let death win in "The Grey." But he did it in a very picturesque way while reciting poetry in his head, so it made for a terrific movie.
George Lucas finally let loose with his "Red Tails" project and it wasn't very good but we all got to shrug our shoulders and say "well, that is absolutely the last time George Lucas will make any news this year."
We thought we were absolutely finished with found footage pictures, but "Chronicle" came out of nowhere »
- Jordan Hoffman
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- 10 Amazing Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The X-men (From ComicBookMovie. 27 July 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Chadwick Boseman Says Black Panther Standalone Film 'Brings Balance' (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Your Favourite Fan Theory About Jared Leto’s Joker Is Not True (From TheMovieBit. 27 July 2016, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- News Shorts: July 25th 2016 (From Dark Horizons. 25 July 2016, 6:02 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Watch the First Trailer for Kong: Skull Island (From DailyDead. 23 July 2016, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead star Lennie James joins Blade Runner 2 (From The Hollywood News. 26 July 2016, 11:52 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead's Lennie James joins the cast of Blade Runner 2 (From JoBlo. 26 July 2016, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- X-men: Apocalypse Star Michael Fassbender Says Alien: Covenant Is “Much Scarier Than Prometheus” (From ComicBookMovie. 26 July 2016, 5:30 PM, PDT)