Christmas carolers can be as annoying as a Mariachi band blowing their horns in your face at a Mexican restaurant while you're trying in vain to enjoy your high calorie stomach buster. Still, there's no reason not to sing along with the following holiday spot!
In the Wayans family tradition of successful movies like Scary Movie 1 & 2, Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood, and, most recently, Dance Flick, Marlon Wayans co-wrote the script for A Haunted House along with Rick Alvarez, who has produced several Wayans family movies.
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsParanormal Activity (2007)
- [Media] - "The Purge: Anarchy" New international trailer (From OhMyGore. 12 July 2014, 5:52 AM, PDT)
- Chilling Video Captures Ghostly Entity Hovering Over Man's Bed (From Dread Central. 11 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Relativity Set To Finance Kate Beckinsale’s Horror Flick, The Disappointments Room (From We Got This Covered. 10 July 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win an 'Anchorman 2' Talking Figure Signed by Will Ferrell (From MovieWeb. 10 July 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- 'No Clue' Clip Starring Amy Smart | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 17 June 2014, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 15 June 2014, 7:36 AM, PDT)
Scary Movie (2000)
- Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Are Cute Off Screen, but Hilarious on Screen (From BuzzSugar. 8 July 2014, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Deliver Us From Evil’ Review: Eric Bana, Joel McHale, Olivia Munn and Cast Wasted on Just Another Exorcism Movie (From The Wrap. 2 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Scared Stupid: Marlon Wayans talks A Haunted House 2 and the Spoof Genre (From Flickeringmyth. 29 June 2014, 6:52 AM, PDT)