Christmas carolers can be as annoying as a Mariachi band blowing their horns in your face at a Mexican restaurant while you're trying in vain to enjoy your high calorie stomach buster. Still, there's no reason not to sing along with the following holiday spot!
In the Wayans family tradition of successful movies like Scary Movie 1 & 2, Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood, and, most recently, Dance Flick, Marlon Wayans co-wrote the script for A Haunted House along with Rick Alvarez, who has produced several Wayans family movies.
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsParanormal Activity (2007)
- Devil's Due Trailer Delivers on Goosbumps (From QuietEarth. 5 December 2013, 1:54 PM, PST)
- Attention, Miami: Win Tickets to an Advanced Screening of ‘Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones’ (From LatinoReview. 5 December 2013, 12:12 PM, PST)
- Daren Kagasoff Will Summon Spirits in Ouija (From Dread Central. 5 December 2013, 11:45 AM, PST)
- Ron Burgundy Considers the Idea of a 24-Hour News Network in New Clip from Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (From Collider.com. 5 December 2013, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Anchorman Ron Burgundy's Espn appearance cancelled (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 5 December 2013, 12:39 PM, PST)
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Clip 'I'll Take The Job' (From MovieWeb. 5 December 2013, 11:51 AM, PST)
Scary Movie (2000)
- Dimension Films Developing Series for The Mist and Sin City (From ScifiMafia. 2 December 2013, 7:09 AM, PST)
- Why is oral sex hard for Hollywood? (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 November 2013, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Marlon Wayans Screams For His Life In A Haunted House 2 Trailer (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 November 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)