It's inevitable that as time goes by, we will lose some of our favorite stars. And yet, year after year, it never gets any easier to look back on the great entertainers who had died over the previous 12 months.
Still, it's important to remember the legacies of the people who enhanced our own lives over the years with their talent, style and love of cinema. Here's a look at some of the many wonderful Hollywood talents who passed away in 2012.
One of the most successful, beloved and influential pop stars of the last quarter century, Whitney Houston also became a Hollywood power in the '90s thanks to her roles in blockbusters like "The Bodyguard" and "The Preacher's Wife." Though she had her very public ups and downs over the past decade, Houston was in the process of making a career comeback on the big screen with the musical "Sparkle. »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- No more gold bikinis: Jj Abrams says new Star Wars film is female-friendly (From The Guardian - Film News. 1 December 2015, 1:28 AM, PST)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – is there any chance at all it could disappoint? (From The Guardian - Film News. 1 December 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- The Galactic Empire set to invade St. Helens, Merseyside (From Flickeringmyth. 1 December 2015, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Updated: Christopher McQuarrie will direct Mission: Impossible 6 (From The Hollywood News. 30 November 2015, 11:30 PM, PST)
- Official: Chris McQuarrie Signs On To Helm Mission: Impossible 6 (From ComicBookMovie. 30 November 2015, 6:37 PM, PST)
- Christopher McQuarrie Chooses To Accept Writing And Directing 'Mission: Impossible 6' (From The Playlist. 30 November 2015, 12:38 PM, PST)
- China Box Office: 'The Martian' Rockets to $50 Million, 'Mockingjay 2' Disappoints (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 November 2015, 10:51 PM, PST)
- The Martian Is Still Quietly Printing Money, Get The Details (From Cinema Blend. 30 November 2015, 8:25 PM, PST)
- China Box Office: ‘The Martian’ Confirms Solid Landing on Top at Weekend (From Variety - Film News. 30 November 2015, 5:58 PM, PST)