Could Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have slipped a marriage right under our noses? It could be that the two of them secretly tied the knot, and no one noticed. Well, no one except those who follow Cyrus on Twitter.
Cyrus tweeted images on Christmas where she and fiancé Hemsworth are seen posing in front of their Christmas tree. But it could be that the pictures revealed more than Cyrus and Hemsworth meant them to. If you look very closely at the above photo on the left (which has since been deleted from Cyrus' Twitter), it looks as though Hemsworth is wearing a wedding band.
A separate image posted by Cyrus seems to show her with two rings on her ring finger -- seemingly one engagement ring and one wedding band. Could these two have had a very special Christmas indeed? Maybe, and it wouldn't come as too much of »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Super Bowl Won’t Sideline ‘American Sniper': Box Office Preview (From Deadline New York. 28 January 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Is "Dead" After Madonna Compliments Her: "How Am I Supposed to Deal With This" (From Us Weekly. 28 January 2015, 3:03 AM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Hot Girls Wanted’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 January 2015, 9:31 PM, PST)
- Movie News: Liam Hemsworth Touted for 'Independence Day' Sequel; Tom Hardy in 'Child 44' Trailer (From Movies.com. 28 January 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Liam Hemsworth Joins Independence Day 2 (From Obsessed with Film. 28 January 2015, 11:23 AM, PST)
- 41 A-List Actors Who Bombed as Hard as Johnny Depp in ‘Mortdecai’ (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 7:04 AM, PST)