Could Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have slipped a marriage right under our noses? It could be that the two of them secretly tied the knot, and no one noticed. Well, no one except those who follow Cyrus on Twitter.
Cyrus tweeted images on Christmas where she and fiancé Hemsworth are seen posing in front of their Christmas tree. But it could be that the pictures revealed more than Cyrus and Hemsworth meant them to. If you look very closely at the above photo on the left (which has since been deleted from Cyrus' Twitter), it looks as though Hemsworth is wearing a wedding band.
A separate image posted by Cyrus seems to show her with two rings on her ring finger -- seemingly one engagement ring and one wedding band. Could these two have had a very special Christmas indeed? Maybe, and it wouldn't come as too much of »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- 16 Things You Never Knew About Your Favorite ’00s Disney Shows (From Screen Rant. 21 July 2017, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Too Late to Say Sorry: Justin Bieber Has Been Banned From China Because of His 'Bad Behavior' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato ‘Loving’ Being Compared To Miley Cyrus & Selena Gomez (From HollywoodLife. 19 July 2017, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Talks Parenting Pitfalls and How His Kids Are ‘Sponges’: They Pick Up the ‘Occasional Swear Word’ (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Liam Hemsworth Told Miley Cyrus He Spotted “Real-Life Mermaid”? (From GossipCop. 20 July 2017, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Look Adorable On Rare Outing In La — Cute Pic (From HollywoodLife. 17 July 2017, 6:34 AM, PDT)