Could Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have slipped a marriage right under our noses? It could be that the two of them secretly tied the knot, and no one noticed. Well, no one except those who follow Cyrus on Twitter.
Cyrus tweeted images on Christmas where she and fiancé Hemsworth are seen posing in front of their Christmas tree. But it could be that the pictures revealed more than Cyrus and Hemsworth meant them to. If you look very closely at the above photo on the left (which has since been deleted from Cyrus' Twitter), it looks as though Hemsworth is wearing a wedding band.
A separate image posted by Cyrus seems to show her with two rings on her ring finger -- seemingly one engagement ring and one wedding band. Could these two have had a very special Christmas indeed? Maybe, and it wouldn't come as too much of »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus’s set designers face lawsuit over alleged ‘tongue slide injury’ (From ShockYa. 14 March 2014, 10:38 PM, PDT)
- 5 Things You Need to Know About SXSW Interactive 2014 (From Rolling Stone. 14 March 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Dresses Up as a Hot Dog—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- The Greatest Movie Heists (From HeyUGuys. 14 March 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Empire State DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 12 March 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' explodes onto Blu-ray and DVD (From Hitfix. 11 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PDT)