The full ensemble cast for "The Grand Budapest Hotel" has been assembled, and it's just as impressive as we've come to expect in a Wes Anderson movie. In addition to a cast of Anderson regulars, newcomers like Jude Law and Saoirse Ronan also are going to be featured.
Anderson confirmed the array of actors in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter. With his latest film, "Moonrise Kingdom," being considered an awards season contender, Anderson seems to understand that his next film has some big shoes to fill.
"It’s a Euro movie. It’s a period picture," he said. "We have Ralph Fiennes, and we have Tilda Swinton and Jeff Goldblum, Willem Dafoe, we have F. Murray Abraham and Jude Law, and we’ve got Adrien Brody, Edward Norton, Harvey Keitel, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, and Mathieu Amalric. And I think Owen [Wilson] is gonna have a little part, too. »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- 10 Male Actors In Drag Who Will Sexually Confuse You (From Obsessed with Film. 24 October 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Flashback: Ashlee Simpson's 'SNL' Lip Sync Fail 10 Years Later! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 October 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- StreamFix: 'Catching Fire,' 'Galaxy Quest,' and 8 More Essential Streams on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and Crackle (From Hitfix. 22 October 2014)
Bill Murray (I)
- Friday Box Office: Ouija Conjures Easy Win; John Wick Strong in Second (From Collider.com. 25 October 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Box office update: 'Ouija' scores with $8.3 million Friday (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 25 October 2014, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- ‘Ouija’ May Scare Up $20M, ‘John Wick,’ No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces ‘St. Vincent’ In Box Office Weekend (From Deadline New York. 25 October 2014, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- The Hype Cycle: Contenders Arrive in Theaters (From SoundOnSight. 23 October 2014, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- Oscars: Supporting Actor Race Filled with Uncertainty (From Variety - Film News. 21 October 2014, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- 2015 Oscars: An Updated Best Actor Prediction Snap Shot (From Rope Of Silicon. 20 October 2014, 12:47 PM, PDT)