The full ensemble cast for "The Grand Budapest Hotel" has been assembled, and it's just as impressive as we've come to expect in a Wes Anderson movie. In addition to a cast of Anderson regulars, newcomers like Jude Law and Saoirse Ronan also are going to be featured.
Anderson confirmed the array of actors in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter. With his latest film, "Moonrise Kingdom," being considered an awards season contender, Anderson seems to understand that his next film has some big shoes to fill.
"It’s a Euro movie. It’s a period picture," he said. "We have Ralph Fiennes, and we have Tilda Swinton and Jeff Goldblum, Willem Dafoe, we have F. Murray Abraham and Jude Law, and we’ve got Adrien Brody, Edward Norton, Harvey Keitel, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, and Mathieu Amalric. And I think Owen [Wilson] is gonna have a little part, too. »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- HBO, Sky Extend Exclusive Deal to Include Germany, Italy, Austria (From Variety - TV News. 12 November 2015, 12:18 AM, PST)
- 12 Things We Learned From Terry Gilliam's Wild Memoir (From Rolling Stone. 9 November 2015, 11:52 AM, PST)
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: November 9-15 (From Moviefone. 9 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
Bill Murray (I)
- The Least Profitable Films Of The Year Prove The Star Is Dead (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 5:25 AM, PST)
- Marrakech: ‘Rock the Kasbah’ To Open 15th Fest (From Variety - Film News. 28 November 2015, 2:03 AM, PST)
- 'Rock The Kasbah' Tops Forbes List Of The Least Profitable Films Of 2015 (From The Playlist. 27 November 2015, 7:43 AM, PST)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor To Receive Bifa’s Richard Harris Award (From Deadline. 24 November 2015, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Moët British Independent Film Awards to Honor Chiwetel Ejiofor (From Indiewire. 24 November 2015, 6:32 AM, PST)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor to Be Honored at British Independent Film Awards (From Variety - Film News. 24 November 2015, 4:17 AM, PST)