The full ensemble cast for "The Grand Budapest Hotel" has been assembled, and it's just as impressive as we've come to expect in a Wes Anderson movie. In addition to a cast of Anderson regulars, newcomers like Jude Law and Saoirse Ronan also are going to be featured.
Anderson confirmed the array of actors in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter. With his latest film, "Moonrise Kingdom," being considered an awards season contender, Anderson seems to understand that his next film has some big shoes to fill.
"It’s a Euro movie. It’s a period picture," he said. "We have Ralph Fiennes, and we have Tilda Swinton and Jeff Goldblum, Willem Dafoe, we have F. Murray Abraham and Jude Law, and we’ve got Adrien Brody, Edward Norton, Harvey Keitel, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, and Mathieu Amalric. And I think Owen [Wilson] is gonna have a little part, too. »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- The Essential Movies & TV to Stream This Week – September 15th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 15 September 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law Reunites With Ex Sadie Frost for Son Rudy's 12th Birthday—See the Family-Filled Pic! (From E! Online. 12 September 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Upcoming British film cinema release calendar (From Den of Geek. 12 September 2014, 3:48 AM, PDT)
Bill Murray (I)
- The Oscar race takes shape: Sure things, contenders, and wild cards (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Bill Murray Is No Angel in First 'St. Vincent' Poster (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 September 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- Bill Murray looks like a god in the first 'St. Vincent' poster (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Brie Larson and Ben Kingsley up the pedigree of Daniel Radcliffe-led 'Brooklyn Bridge' (From Hitfix. 16 September 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Movie News - Bond 24 to Begin Filming in December 2014 (From National Ledger. 15 September 2014, 5:39 PM, PDT)
- Bond 24: New James Bond movie 'to begin filming on December 6' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 September 2014, 5:34 PM, PDT)