The full ensemble cast for "The Grand Budapest Hotel" has been assembled, and it's just as impressive as we've come to expect in a Wes Anderson movie. In addition to a cast of Anderson regulars, newcomers like Jude Law and Saoirse Ronan also are going to be featured.
Anderson confirmed the array of actors in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter. With his latest film, "Moonrise Kingdom," being considered an awards season contender, Anderson seems to understand that his next film has some big shoes to fill.
"It’s a Euro movie. It’s a period picture," he said. "We have Ralph Fiennes, and we have Tilda Swinton and Jeff Goldblum, Willem Dafoe, we have F. Murray Abraham and Jude Law, and we’ve got Adrien Brody, Edward Norton, Harvey Keitel, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, and Mathieu Amalric. And I think Owen [Wilson] is gonna have a little part, too. »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- What's New on TV, Netflix, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: August 31-September 6 (From Moviefone. 31 August 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- UK TV ratings: X Factor drops nearly 2 million compared to last year's opening episode (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 August 2015, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Fremantle Acquires ‘The Young Pope’ Producer Wildside (From Deadline TV. 27 August 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
Bill Murray (I)
- Bill Murray Talks His Cameo In Ghostbusters Reboot (From TheMovieBit. 31 August 2015, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray Explains Why He's Going To Cameo In 'Ghostbusters,' Details On His Appearance Emerge (From The Playlist. 31 August 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray Finally Reveals Why He Agreed to a Ghostbusters Cameo (From HeyUGuys. 31 August 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Craig’s 007 featured on Total Film’s Spectre cover (From Flickeringmyth. 28 August 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett will receive the BFI Fellowship at this year's London Film Festival (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 August 2015, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett to Receive British Film Institute Fellowship (From Variety - Film News. 27 August 2015, 5:31 AM, PDT)