The holidays are a special time for many, but for some celebrities, there was even more to celebrate this year.
Kate Winslet revealed she had married beau Ned Rocknroll in a super-secret ceremony. Janet Jackson's boyfriend reportedly put a ring on it. Several famous names also announced new or upcoming additions to their family, such as Jessica Simpson's adorable Christmas Day Twitter picture that confirmed her long-rumored second pregnancy. Sadly, however, the holidays also brought the loss of several beloved celebrities, including The Odd Couple's Jack Klugman and...
Read More > »
- TV Guide News
Similar News ItemsKate Winslet
- Jeremy Sisto Was ''Heartbroken'' After He Lost Titanic Role to Leonardo DiCaprio: Watch Now! (From E! Online. 5 March 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Is Shailene Woodley the New Tom Cruise? (From PEOPLE.com. 5 March 2015, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Initiates Unite In The Divergent Series: Insurgent Posters & Enter To Win Advance Screening Tickets In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 5 March 2015, 4:55 AM, PST)
Jessica Simpson (I)
- Celebrity Spokeswomen & the $40 Billion Weight-Loss Industry (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 March 2015, 7:40 PM, PST)
- Everything You Need to Know About Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello's Wedding (From Popsugar. 4 March 2015, 1:59 PM, PST)
- Jessica Simpson Is Back In Daisy Dukes (And Looks Even Better!) a Decade Later (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 March 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Kerry Washington Honored by GLAAD (From Variety - TV News. 3 March 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Kerry Washington Honored by GLAAD (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Kerry Washington Being Honored at GLAAD Media Awards (From The Wrap. 3 March 2015, 7:40 AM, PST)