The holidays are a special time for many, but for some celebrities, there was even more to celebrate this year.
Kate Winslet revealed she had married beau Ned Rocknroll in a super-secret ceremony. Janet Jackson's boyfriend reportedly put a ring on it. Several famous names also announced new or upcoming additions to their family, such as Jessica Simpson's adorable Christmas Day Twitter picture that confirmed her long-rumored second pregnancy. Sadly, however, the holidays also brought the loss of several beloved celebrities, including The Odd Couple's Jack Klugman and...
Read More > »
- TV Guide News
Similar News ItemsKate Winslet
- UK close to China co-pro treaty (From ScreenDaily. 2 December 2013, 6:48 AM, PST)
- UK edges closer to China co-production treaty (From ScreenDaily. 2 December 2013, 6:48 AM, PST)
- How Philomena continues to fill the seats at the cinema (From Flickeringmyth. 1 December 2013, 7:15 AM, PST)
Jessica Simpson (I)
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Hired Therapist For Tantric Sex, Claims Magazine (From GossipCop. 5 December 2013, 12:50 PM, PST)
- Eric Johnson Carries Maxwell, 19 Months, Over His Shoulder In New York City: Picture (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2013, 11:21 AM, PST)
- Jessica Simpson Is an "Incredible, Powerful Woman" Like All "Superhero" Moms—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 1:06 PM, PST)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Happy Birthday Jenna Dewan-Tatum: 33 reasons to be jealous of her (From Pop2it. 3 December 2013, 10:06 AM, PST)
- “Glee” Recap: Of Felt and Feelings (From The Backlot. 29 November 2013, 2:33 PM, PST)
- 'Glee' Recap: Master of Puppets (From Rolling Stone. 29 November 2013, 7:25 AM, PST)