‘Bachelorette’ couple Emily and Jef have broken up again, and this time Emily is fed up with Jef because he is just hungry for fame and not love, says a new report. Keep reading for all the details.
Although reports claimed that Jef Holm and Emily Maynard were supposed to be spending Christmas together, a source told Ok! that Emily is fed up with her lime-light loving ex and cancelled their holiday plans.
The couple were engaged for 5 short months and within that small time span there has been an excessive amount of making up and breaking up — like a bad high-school relationship. Their toxic romance had them going back and forth, making each other jealous by flirting and texting other people.
Jef supposedly begged Emily to take him with her to the wedding of former Bachelorette Ashley Herbert and J.P Rosenbaum at the beginning of December because it »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsChris Harrison (VI)
- ‘The Bachelor’ Recap: Corinne Dances With Backstreet Boys, Has Existential Meltdown (From Variety - TV News. 16 January 2017, 8:03 PM, PST)
- 'The Bachelor': Corinne Naps, Another Girl Leaves Mid-Date and the Backstreet Boys Weigh in On Nick's Suitors (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 January 2017, 8:02 PM, PST)
- The Bachelor Season 21 Episode 3 Review: 2103 (From TVfanatic. 16 January 2017, 7:12 PM, PST)
Emily Maynard Johnson
- Man Who Survived a Terrorist Kidnapping, Cancer and The Bachelorette Becomes Successful Mushroom Entrepreneur (From PEOPLE.com. 13 January 2017, 8:02 AM, PST)
- Everything You Need to Know About 'Bachelor' Twins Emily and Haley Ferguson Before Their 'Happily Ever After' Spin-Off (From BuddyTV. 13 January 2017, 3:01 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Nick Viall and Chris Harrison Weigh in on 'Bachelor' Villain Corinne: 'She Has a Big Personality' (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 January 2017, 5:59 PM, PST)