Kerry Washington and I were both blindfolded if not gagged when we spoke about Django Unchained. Metaphorically, you'll understand. Neither of us had yet seen Quentin Tarantino's latest revisionist revenge flick when we found a window in her schedule to talk but talk we did.
Amusingly we had quite different feelings about not having yet seen it. I was desperate to attend a screening. Kerry was, apparently, not. When I asked her if she enjoyed watching her films she laughed with a "No!" and a shudder...
It's a process I force myself to endure. Usually not more than once.
For the rest of us the prospect of seeing one of the screen's most stunning actresses is a lot more enticing than 'something to endure'. Since Kerry's big screen roles have rarely been as sizeable as her talent, a key role from an »
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Steve Jobs biopic starts shooting, Michael Fassbender in lead (From Den of Geek. 27 January 2015, 10:34 PM, PST)
- Taiwan’s Catchplay Backs New Regency Slate (From Variety - Film News. 27 January 2015, 7:13 PM, PST)
- 'Suicide Squad': Will Harley Quinn Keep Her Brooklyn Accent? (From MovieWeb. 27 January 2015, 8:46 AM, PST)
- She's Funny That Way Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Is a Sexy Therapist, Owen Wilson Falls for a Hooker—Watch! (From E! Online. 27 January 2015, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Channing Tatum Reunited With His Childhood Imaginary Friend on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 January 2015, 8:53 AM, PST)
- Junkfood Cinema: ResDogs (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 January 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- SAG Awards (Film): 10 fascinating facts, records and stats (From Gold Derby. 26 January 2015, 8:44 AM, PST)
- Before She Fixed Things on ‘Scandal,’ Kerry Washington Hit the Dance Floor with Julia Stiles (From VH1.com. 22 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 47 (Out of 350) Times People of Colour Contended for Oscars in 10 Years (From Moviefone. 16 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)