Welcome back to the 1st annual Tournament of TV Fanatic!
It's time for you, TV Fanatics, to choose your favorite NBC star! All you have to do is just vote for your favorite among the two individuals listed in each survey. It's easy and fun.
We will post polls of these respective NBC matchups daily, and then after each round, update the bracket as some stars advance, while others are eliminated, until the winner is crowned. Make sense?
It's easy, fun and all decided by You! Here's the Tournament of Tvf NBC field:
- email@example.com (Steve Marsi)
Similar News ItemsAlec Baldwin
- First Season Of Jack Ryan TV Show Will Be Approached Like A 10-Hour Movie (From LatinoReview. 24 August 2016, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- John Krasinksi’s ‘Jack Ryan’ Series at Amazon Will Take On Isis with a Movie-Sized Budget (From Slash Film. 24 August 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Amazon’s Jack Ryan Series Will Tackle Isis, TV Spinoff Likened To “Ten-Part Movie” (From We Got This Covered. 24 August 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 50 Cent Opened Up a 50 Cent Store For All of Your Back to School Needs (From E! Online. 24 August 2016, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- How James Corden Conquered Late Night One 'Carpool Karaoke' at a Time (From Rolling Stone. 24 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- No Joke: There's One Shocking Trump Quote Clinton Refused to Read Aloud on Jimmy Kimmel Live! (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2016, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Bad Moms (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 August 2016, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- Bill Murray to Be Awarded the 2016 Mark Twain Prize for Humor (From MovieWeb. 23 August 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Nomination Aside, RuPaul ‘Never Can Be’ Part of the Establishment (From Indiewire Television. 23 August 2016, 12:49 PM, PDT)