Olympian and Strictly Come Dancing winner Louis Smith is happy to be a gay icon, but wants all us gays to remember he's really, really straight. “As long as gay people can see the line, and that I fancy women, that’s fine. I don’t want to be put in a difficult, uncomfortable situation.” We'll try to control ourselves.
Jake Shears is thrilled his friend Anderson Cooper has finally come out. He also thinks that gay celebrities have a responsibility to come out. "I think gay celebrities at least have the responsibility to come out. It can be tricky though."
Buzzfeed has a list of seven states that they think could achieve marriage equality in 2013. Illinois, Delaware, Minnesota, Hawaii, New Jersey, Rhode Island and California are in play this year. I think Minnesota is a stretch – we didn't win the fight against a constitutional amendment by much, and assuming »
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Dr. Dre -- I'm Losing Billions to Fake Beats from China (From TMZ. 10 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens Live (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 July 2014, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Does Her Best American Girl Doll Impression—See the "Elegant" Look! (From E! Online. 9 July 2014)
- Texas Democrat on CNN: White House Not Happy I Criticized Obama (From Mediaite - TV. 12 July 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Meme: George Clooney Forces Daily Mail To Apologize, Dr. Keith Ablow Fears Man-Dog Marriage, and Spornosexuals Are Not a Thing (From The Backlot. 10 July 2014, 4:51 AM, PDT)
- Dan Rather's Sad Final Controversy Is Getting A Movie (From Cinema Blend. 9 July 2014, 8:37 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Don’t Miss the New Gone Girl Trailer (From CinemaNerdz. 10 July 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- New York Takes Starring Role in Emmy Race (From Variety - TV News. 10 July 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Video: 'Blossom' cast reunion gets personal (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 July 2014, 3:29 PM, PDT)