Remember all of that controversy last year surrounding the choice of People's Sexiest Man Alive? The title went to (then) surprisingly inactive Bradley Cooper, who was between movies and generally not as universally loved as the cover model usually is, instead of the obvious choice Ryan Gosling.
The public unrest over the snub was enough to cause some minor picketing outside of the Time Inc. building in New York City, but finally, the world may have the rematch they're hoping for.
Derek Cianfrance is following up his indie drama "Blue Valentine" with the generational crime drama "The Place Beyond the Pines," which stars Gosling as a bank robbing stunt bike rider and Cooper as the cop chasing after him.
Yahoo! Movies just dropped the first trailer for the Tiff hit, so check it out after the jump!
Even though the premise might scream "Drive" and the poster points to something more lighthearted, »
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- DVD Review: 'American Sniper' (From CineVue. 1 June 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Aloha review (From Den of Geek. 1 June 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: 11 burning questions about summer TV ('True Detective,' 'Scream,' 'Wet Hot American Summer') (From Gold Derby. 1 June 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Grandmas Play Hilarious Game Of ‘F–k, Marry, Kill’ In New Viral Video (From Uinterview. 1 June 2015, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- Grandmas Play "F--k, Marry, Kill" and Are Brutally Honest About Their Choices (From E! Online. 1 June 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: June 1-7 (From Moviefone. 1 June 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 2015 Cannes Critics Panel: Todd Haynes’ “Carol” is Our Top Graded Film (From ioncinema. 23 May 2015, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Nicolas Winding Refn Presents Series Is Releasing The ‘RoboCop’ Soundtrack On Vinyl (From The Playlist. 21 May 2015, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Refn's "Neon Demon" To Shoot At 60Fps? (From Dark Horizons. 17 May 2015, 5:52 AM, PDT)