Wes Anderson is known for putting together massive ensemble casts of some pretty stellar stars, but it seems like The Grand Budapest Hotel will take the multi-tiered cake. Anderson has finally given a run-down of the cast list, confirming some rumors and putting to rest some old ones – I’m still disappointed about Johnny Depp – and I’ve got to say that the cast list really is impressive.
Everyone is here! No, really, it’s like all of Hollywood’s big-name character actors have turned out for this one. Bill Murray, Jeff Goldblum, Jude Law, Jason Schwartzman, Saoirse Ronan, and Ralph Fiennes were all announced awhile ago, so no surprises there. But wait! There’s more! Anderson mainstays Willem Dafoe, Edward Norton, Adrien Brody and Owen Wilson will also check into The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- There Really Is a Star From Every State! (From Popsugar. 4 July 2015, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp's Incredible $26 Million French Village Estate Is For Sale—You Have to Take A Tour! (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Akshay Kumar featured in Forbes Celebrity 100 List 2015 (From Bollyspice. 2 July 2015, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- 139 movie sequels currently in the works (From Den of Geek. 18 June 2015, 3:33 AM, PDT)
- Emilia Clarke Is In "Vogue" (From SneakPeek. 17 June 2015, 8:55 PM, PDT)
- Parks and Recreation Fans, You Have to Hear Chris Pratt’s Terrific British Accent (From TVovermind.com. 16 June 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
Bill Murray (I)
- Oscars: Biopics, Diversity Dearth Shape Midyear Race (From Variety - Film News. 2 July 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- 'Airplane!': 25 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About the Comedy Classic (From Moviefone. 2 July 2015, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Paul Thomas Anderson to Write Robert Downey Jr.’s ‘Pinocchio’ Remake (From Variety - Film News. 1 July 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)