Wes Anderson is known for putting together massive ensemble casts of some pretty stellar stars, but it seems like The Grand Budapest Hotel will take the multi-tiered cake. Anderson has finally given a run-down of the cast list, confirming some rumors and putting to rest some old ones – I’m still disappointed about Johnny Depp – and I’ve got to say that the cast list really is impressive.
Everyone is here! No, really, it’s like all of Hollywood’s big-name character actors have turned out for this one. Bill Murray, Jeff Goldblum, Jude Law, Jason Schwartzman, Saoirse Ronan, and Ralph Fiennes were all announced awhile ago, so no surprises there. But wait! There’s more! Anderson mainstays Willem Dafoe, Edward Norton, Adrien Brody and Owen Wilson will also check into The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Disney’s Into The Woods Hits March 24th Packed With Extras (From AreYouScreening. 25 February 2015, 5:53 AM, PST)
- Thn Interview: ‘It Follows’ Actor Daniel Zovatto (From The Hollywood News. 25 February 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Paul Whitehouse: the psychopath in me (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 February 2015, 10:42 AM, PST)
- Is Catch Me Daddy's street-casting an antidote to Britain's toff-actor problem? (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 February 2015, 10:18 AM, PST)
- Video: Jude Law Explains Why He Turned Down Playing Superman (From Slash Film. 23 February 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
- 5 Terrible Oscar Hosts (and Their Worst Jokes) (From Indiewire. 21 February 2015, 11:40 AM, PST)
Bill Murray (I)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 DVD Set Slays Home Video Sales Charts (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2015, 6:58 PM, PST)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 DVD Set Slays Home Video Sales Charts (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2015, 6:58 PM, PST)
- Parks and Recreation Finale Review: Is America Ready for President Knope? (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2015, 10:05 PM, PST)