Wes Anderson is known for putting together massive ensemble casts of some pretty stellar stars, but it seems like The Grand Budapest Hotel will take the multi-tiered cake. Anderson has finally given a run-down of the cast list, confirming some rumors and putting to rest some old ones – I’m still disappointed about Johnny Depp – and I’ve got to say that the cast list really is impressive.
Everyone is here! No, really, it’s like all of Hollywood’s big-name character actors have turned out for this one. Bill Murray, Jeff Goldblum, Jude Law, Jason Schwartzman, Saoirse Ronan, and Ralph Fiennes were all announced awhile ago, so no surprises there. But wait! There’s more! Anderson mainstays Willem Dafoe, Edward Norton, Adrien Brody and Owen Wilson will also check into The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- New Poster for Johnny Depp's Transcendence (From GeekTyrant. 7 March 2014, 4:30 PM, PST)
- New Posters for Bad Words, Divergent, Transcendence, and The Double (From Collider.com. 7 March 2014, 3:22 PM, PST)
- Johnny Depp goes digital in new Transcendence poster (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 3:16 PM, PST)
- See This/Skip That: From The Grand Budapest Hotel to Mr. Peabody & Sherman (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Review (From Collider.com. 7 March 2014, 11:41 AM, PST)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel | Review (From ioncinema. 7 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Review (From TheMovieBit. 7 March 2014, 3:50 PM, PST)
- What’s up with the 2014 Awards Race: The early contenders so far (From Hollywoodnews.com. 7 March 2014, 1:52 PM, PST)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Review Roundup: Critics Praise New Wes Anderson Flick (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)