Natalie Portman is the most bankable star in Hollywood. This according to Forbes, which has come up with a clunky algorithm to determine which actors and actresses provide the biggest bang for their bucks.
Portman finished ahead of franchise fixtures Kristen Stewart, Shia Labeouf, Robert Pattinson and Daniel Radcliffe. Per Forbes, the "Black Swan" actress earns her employers $42.70 per each dollar paid. Here's how that figure was determined:
We looked at the last three films each actor starred in over the last three years that opened in more than 2,000 theaters, calculating the return on investment for the studios who pay his (or her) salary. We didn’t count movies where the actor was in a supporting or large ensemble role and we didn’t count animated movies. The actors who score well on this list tend to have small paydays and star in highly profitable movies.
As Forbes notes, that means "Thor, »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson considers buying London property for girlfriend Fka Twigs (From National Ledger. 18 December 2014, 10:27 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Shopping for Townhouse in Brooklyn: Details (From Us Weekly. 16 December 2014, 12:09 PM, PST)
- Are Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Moving In Together Already? "Serious" Couple Spotted Furniture Shopping (From E! Online. 15 December 2014, 8:06 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Robert Pattinson Gal Pal Dylan Penn Sizzles in Hot New Photos (See!) (From TheImproper.com. 17 December 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Olivier Assayas’ ‘Sils Maria’ Wins Louis Delluc Prize (From Variety - Film News. 16 December 2014, 11:23 AM, PST)
- 'Sils Maria' Wins France’s Louis Delluc Critics' Prize (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 December 2014, 2:02 AM, PST)
- Paramount blocks the Alamo Drafthouse from replacing The Interview with Team America: World Police (From Flickeringmyth. 18 December 2014, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Paramount Bans Screenings Of Team America: World Police (From We Got This Covered. 18 December 2014, 12:56 PM, PST)
- Audiences are missing out on a funny film in Seth Rogen’s “The Interview” (From Hollywoodnews.com. 18 December 2014, 12:48 PM, PST)