Taylor Swift can finish the year on a high.
As well as enjoying some of the year's best album sales for her latest effort, 'Red', as well as being romanced by arguably the world's most desired teenager (sorry, Beliebers), the country singing star, still only 22, has been named the top of the list of most charitably-minded stars.
She was handed the award by bosses at Do.Something.org for donating $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame and Museum in Tennessee and becoming the youngest person to receive the Ripple of Hope Award from the Robert F. Kennedy Center for her philanthropic efforts.
Presenting the Ripple of Hope Award in early December, Rfk's youngest daughter Kerry had explained of the prize in her father's name: "He described it in his Ripple of Hope speech, which this award is named after. »
- The Huffington Post UK/WENN
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Celebrity Best Friends No More - Taylor Swift Dumps Selena Gomez over Boyfriend Justin Bieber (From National Ledger. 15 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 15 March 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber's gets 'controversial' Banksy tattoo inked (From RealBollywood. 15 March 2014, 2:43 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato to Lady Gaga: Stop 'glamorizing' eating disorders (From Pop2it. 15 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Girl Who Puked on Gaga -- Chill Out Demi Lovato ... We Didn't Glamorize Anything! (From TMZ. 15 March 2014, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 15 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off New "Sad Kitty" Tattoo Inside Her Lip—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 15 March 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus’s set designers face lawsuit over alleged ‘tongue slide injury’ (From ShockYa. 14 March 2014, 10:38 PM, PDT)
- 5 Things You Need to Know About SXSW Interactive 2014 (From Rolling Stone. 14 March 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)