Five completely new and action-packed TV spots for the upcoming Schwarzenegger‘s movie The Last Stand have arrived, and I’m sure you’re going to love them all! As you’re going to see from these videos, it looks that one quiet town will finally see some action thanks to Sheriff Ray Owens and his inexperienced staff. Retirement? Definitely is for sissies!
Written by Andrew Knauer and directed by Kim Ji-woon, this action thriller focuses on Schwarzenegger’s character, Ray Owens, a retired Lapd officer who now works as a border town sheriff.
Sounds boring until the moment when a notorious cartel leader escapes from FBI custody, so the sheriff and his team will have to stand between the criminals and the Mexican border.
Beside Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Last Stand also stars Zach Gilford, Forest Whitaker, Luis Guzman, Rodrigo Santoro, Johnny Knoxville, Jaimie Alexander, Eduardo Noriega, Peter Stormare & Genesis Rodriguez, »
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsArnold Schwarzenegger
- How Lucy Ricardo Gave Birth to ‘Mission: Impossible’ (From Variety - Film News. 31 July 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Celebrates 68th Birthday With Ex-Maria Shriver in Beverly Hills—See the Pic (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- Nerd Alert: Batman v Superman Reactions and Schwarzenegger Tribute (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Rumour: Felicity Jones’ Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One character the daughter of an iconic villain? (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 5:09 AM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars Rogue One': Is Felicity Jones Boba Fett's Daughter? (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- The Crow Remake May Be About To Croak (From We Got This Covered. 31 July 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
Genesis Rodriguez (I)
- How did Krampus become the hottest monster in horror movies? (From Hitfix. 20 July 2015, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- First look at Kevin Smith as Yoga Hosers villain The Bratzi (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2015, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Nigel Meiojas Officially Joins UTA After ICM Partners Exit (From Deadline. 16 June 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)