Wes Anderson is a writer/director who is perhaps an acquired taste. He’s a filmmaker that divides opinion amongst many, especially those of us here at Thn. While I absolutely loved The Royal Tenenbaums, I can see why some consider his work as pretentious and over-indulgent and I’ve still yet to see his Moonrise Kingdom, so I’ll reserve judgement.
His next project is The Grand Budapest Hotel, which will follow the troubles and tribulations of a character named Mr. Gustave, who serves as the aforementioned hotel’s composed concierge. The two-time Oscar-nominee director confirmed his cast for the forthcoming film, with many previous collaborators onboard. Yes, that includes Bill Murray.
Yes, it’s Grand Budapest Hotel. It’s a Euro movie. It’s a period picture. I can tell you the cast — maybe you already know the cast, but I can tell you properly who it is: We have Ralph Fiennes, »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies (From EW.com - PopWatch. 30 August 2014, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- DC superhero movies that never got the greenlight (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2014, 3:26 AM, PDT)
- The Essential Films & TV to Stream This Week – August 26th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 26 August 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
Bill Murray (I)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray's Latest Role? Employee of the St. Paul Saints (From Rolling Stone. 29 August 2014, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray Takes Tickets at Baseball Game, Continues to Delight the Internet (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Watch Fmtv Movie Newsgasm #9 – Avengers: Age of Ultron details! Bond villain update! (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- New 'Whiplash' Trailer is Not Safe for Work and Probably Best Unseen (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 August 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Bond 24' Villain Will Be Similar to Jaws and Oddjob (From MovieWeb. 23 August 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)