The "Black Swan" and "Twilight" beauties (respectively) are the toast of the town as they top the list of Forbes' Best Actors For the Buck, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Portman ranked No. 1, bringing in $42.70 in box office returns for every dollar the studios spend on her, with K.Stew close behind with a $40.60 return on investment. Despite headlining such big franchises as "Twilight" and "Snow White and the Huntsman," Stewart was bested by Portman mostly due to the incredible $329 million worldwide gross of "Black Swan," which cost all of $13 million to produce.
Also, believe it or not, "No Strings Attached" cost, like, ten bucks and earned $150 million. Were you one of the people who contributed to that?
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Melissa McCarthy Fans Mourn Loss of Her Sean Spicer Impersonation After He Resigns as Press Secretary (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 July 2017, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- ‘Personal Shopper’ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 19 July 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Emma Stone Caught in Roiling Debate On Fluid Sexuality in Hollywood (pics) (From TheImproper.com. 18 July 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler to Host HFPA Grants Banquet (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler to Host HFPA Grants Banquet (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Locarno Film Festival to honour Todd Haynes (From ScreenDaily. 18 July 2017, 5:39 AM, PDT)
- Venice Film Festival: Edgar Wright, Rebecca Hall, John Landis on Jury Duty; Full Roster Released (From Variety - Film News. 23 July 2017, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Thor: Ragnarok's New Trailer Is Here (From E! Online. 22 July 2017, 5:57 PM, PDT)
- Felicity Jones to Play Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Biopic + More Projects Announced (From Backstage. 21 July 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)