Beyonce and Jay-z got the best gift of all in 2012 -- their daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, who turns 1 on Jan. 7. The "Run the World" singer recently posted a new photo of her and her little girl on Tumblr.
Though you can't see Blue Ivy's face in the artsy shot, you can certainly see the bond between mom and daughter as Beyonce puckers up to give her little one a kiss on a boat.
"I love it. I love every moment of it, it's so beautiful. I love it all!" Bey told Anderson Cooper of motherhood earlier this year.
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Destiny's Child Singer Michelle Williams Disses Fan for Negative Facebook Comment (From E! Online. 24 November 2015, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Adele Shares Her Hilarious Reaction to That SNL Thanksgiving Parody (From Popsugar. 23 November 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Best Celeb Thanksgivings We Want to Crash (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 7:26 AM, PST)
- Does Holly Holm, New Ufc Champ, Not Know Who Beyoncé Is? (From Uinterview. 25 November 2015, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Vic Mensa Involved in Confrontation With Chicago Police During Protest for Laquan McDonald (From Vulture. 25 November 2015, 6:38 AM, PST)
- Jay Z -- Pays $100k Bet ... After Losing to De La Hoya (From TMZ. 24 November 2015, 11:48 AM, PST)
- E! Cancels 'The Soup' After 22 Years (From MovieWeb. 18 November 2015, 1:31 PM, PST)
- E!s ‘The Soup’ Ending After Joel McHale’s Current Season Wraps this December (From Variety - TV News. 18 November 2015, 11:25 AM, PST)
- News Networks Send Anchors to Cover Paris Attacks (From Variety - TV News. 14 November 2015, 12:37 PM, PST)