Janet Jackson is reportedly secretly engaged to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
Us Weekly reports that the 37-year-old mogul, who made his money in luxury brands and is the managing director of Al Mana Retail, popped the question to Jackson earlier this year, and gave her a "huge" and "expensive" ring that she keeps locked up because she's too afraid it will get lost.
Another source also claims that the couple, who began dating in 2010, are set to marry this spring in Qatar, in a wedding that will cost millions, with a ceremony that will undoubtedly be "a circus."
All this sounds quite impressive, but it also sounds very familiar. It turns out that rumors that the 46-year-old singer was engaged to Al Mana first surfaced in October, with the National Enquirer claiming that the couple were planning to spend $3 million to fly their 500 wedding guests in from all over the world, »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News Items"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Keith Urban Kicks Off New Tour at Good Morning America (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 11 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- World Cup: U.S. Captain Clint Dempsey Weighs in On Final Game (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 July 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Is "Loving" Engagement to Jennifer Aniston Two Years After Proposal, Talks Birthday Plans With Bride-to-Be (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 7:10 AM, PDT)
Janet Jackson (I)
- Everything mentioned from 2004 and 2005 in VH1's 'I Love the 2000s' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 June 2014, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Meme: All the FCC Complaints About the Michael Sam Kiss, Yoga Poses To Make You a Better Bottom, “Into the Woods” Was Disney-fied (From The Backlot. 19 June 2014, 3:42 AM, PDT)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Books Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Guest Judge (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 June 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)