Brandy celebrated Christmas this year by getting engaged to her music executive boyfriend — Congratulations!
“They are thrilled and happy and Brandy feels this is so right,” an insider tells Us Weekly.
Before Brandy, 33, accepted Ryan’s proposal, she expressed her interest in marrying the music executive.
“I keep hearing about a ring. People keep calling me, hinting to me about it, but I don’t know,” Brandy told Sister2Sister magazine in August. “I’m going to be patient and let it happen and just let it be. . . I guess it will happen when it’s the right time.”
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsKelly Clarkson
- The "Bad Blood" and Marky Mark Mashup You Have to Hear to Believe (From Popsugar. 29 June 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- Fifth Harmony Are the New Candie's Girls — the First Girl Group Since Destiny's Child: Behind-the-Scenes Photos (From Us Weekly. 24 June 2015, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson's Daughter Wants to Smooch Everyone, and It's Adorable (From Popsugar. 23 June 2015, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Brandy, Kelly Rowland To Topline New Series On Bet’s 2015 Slate — Upfronts (From Deadline TV. 23 April 2015, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Bet to Revamp Ashton Kutcher’s ‘Punk’d’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 April 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- Brandy Talks ‘Empire'; ‘Real Housewives’ Kandi Burruss Reveals Thoughts on Potential NeNe Leakes Exit (Video) (From The Wrap. 20 April 2015, 8:52 AM, PDT)
Chris Rogers (XXXII)
- AMC Renews Halt And Catch Fire for Season 2 (From Collider.com. 20 August 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Surprise: AMC renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 20 August 2014, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- AMC renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' for season 2 (From Hitfix. 20 August 2014, 7:24 AM, PDT)