Canadian critics chose the winners of the 16th annual Toronto Film Critics Association Awards and Paul Thomas Anderson's "The Master" took the top prize. The film also won Best Director, Screenplay, and Best Supporting Actor for Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Here's the complete list of winners; for winners/nominees of other award-giving bodies, click here:
Best Film: "The Master"
Allan King Documentary Award: "Stories We Tell"
Best Animated Film: "ParaNorman"
Best Foreign Language Film: "Amour"
Rogers Best Canadian Film Award Finalists: "Bestiaire," "Goon," and "Stories We Tell" »
Similar News ItemsPhilip Seymour Hoffman
- Here’s What’s New to Netflix in June: Marvel, Scorsese, and More (From Collider.com. 23 May 2015, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- New on Netflix: June 2015 (From Moviefone. 21 May 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: George A. Romero’s ‘Empire of the Dead’ Set for TV Series (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 1:03 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Studiocanal, Impuls Pictures Announce Output Deal (From Variety - Film News. 23 May 2015, 1:45 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Palm Dog Award Goes to ‘Arabian Nights’ Canine (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2015, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Fox Searchlight Piracy Fears Spoiling The Fun For Paolo Sorrentino’s More Discerning Italian Fans (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2015, 7:41 AM, PDT)
Paul Thomas Anderson
- DVD Review: 'Altman' (From CineVue. 18 May 2015, 3:25 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2015. Day 3 (From MUBI. 16 May 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Mark Schultz: 'Foxcatcher turned my story from Rocky to Rocky Horror' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 14 May 2015, 6:25 AM, PDT)