During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain: 'embracing his colossal unpopularity' (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 November 2015, 2:42 AM, PST)
- Tabloid editors take on a panto villain persona, says Piers Morgan (From The Guardian - TV News. 16 November 2015, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Larry King: 'The secret of my success? I'm dumb' (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 November 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- ‘Meet The Press’ Sweeps November Derby For First Time In Four Years (From Deadline TV. 30 November 2015, 12:32 PM, PST)
- Donald Trump, Chuck Todd Exchange Heated Comments Over 9/11 "Cheering" Claims (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 November 2015, 2:24 PM, PST)
- Donald Trump Dubs Planned Parenthood Shooter a ‘Maniac’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 November 2015, 9:42 AM, PST)
David Gregory (VII)
- Ratings: NBC’s ‘Meet the Press With Chuck Todd’ Sweeps November (From Variety - TV News. 30 November 2015, 1:08 PM, PST)
- ‘Invitation’ Tops Sitges (From Variety - Film News. 17 October 2015, 6:22 AM, PDT)
- David Gregory And NBC Were A Bad Marriage, He Says In New Book (From Deadline TV. 13 September 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)