During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Trevor Who? Biz, Fans React to New ‘Daily Show’ Host (From Variety - TV News. 30 March 2015, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- First Teaser For Patrick Stewart's Blunt Talk (From EmpireOnline. 29 March 2015, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- It's David Cameron vs Ed Miliband: Here are the best Twitter reactions (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 March 2015, 4:15 PM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- ‘The View’ Launches Ted Cruz Birther Movement Following His Presidential Bid (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 March 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- NBC News Quest For Outsider Finally Leads Back to Lack (From Variety - TV News. 6 March 2015, 7:01 AM, PST)
- ABC’s ‘This Week’ Beats NBC’s ‘Meet The Press’ In February Sweep For First Time In 22 Years (From Deadline TV. 26 February 2015, 11:43 AM, PST)
David Gregory (VII)
- Andrew Lack Returns to NBC As News Chief, Will Face Challenges Restoring Credibility (From Variety - TV News. 6 March 2015, 6:28 AM, PST)
- Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley’s The Island of Dr. Moreau | Review (From ioncinema. 27 February 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley’s Island of Dr. Moreau’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 February 2015, 5:33 PM, PST)