During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Piers Morgan Slams Monica Lewinsky: You're Not Blameless (From Us Weekly. 21 October 2014, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- CNN Layoffs, Diversity Prompt Concern From Congressional Black Caucus Leader (From The Wrap. 20 October 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell planning musical TV drama series? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 15 October 2014, 3:21 AM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- 'Revenge' Season 4, Episode 4 Recap: Reunited and It Feels So Good (From Moviefone. 19 October 2014, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Todd Challenges Gop Senator: Should NRA Have Veto over Surgeon General Nominee? (From Mediaite - TV. 19 October 2014, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- Should HBO Open A News Division? (From Variety - TV News. 13 October 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
David Gregory (VII)
- Fnc 2014: ‘Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley’s Island of Dr. Moreau’ + Interview with director David Gregory (From SoundOnSight. 17 October 2014, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Notes from Fnc 2014 #2: Harsh Realities and Musical Passions (From SoundOnSight. 17 October 2014, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Was Almost the Host of NBC's ‘Meet the Press’ (From The Wrap. 9 October 2014, 6:49 AM, PDT)