During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Liz Wahl, News Anchor On Russia Today, Quits Job On Air Following Russia's Actions In Crimea (From Uinterview. 5 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Jeremy Clarkson keeps Piers Morgan feud alive with Top Gear salvo | Media Monkey (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 March 2014, 3:10 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence Falls At The Oscars - Again (From Uinterview. 3 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Fox’s Chris Wallace: Did Susan Rice Skip My Show to Avoid ‘Tough Questions?’ (From Mediaite - TV. 23 February 2014, 9:17 AM, PST)
- Garrick Utley, Former NBC News Anchor and ‘Meet the Press’ Moderator, Dead at 74 (From The Wrap. 21 February 2014, 11:33 AM, PST)
- Veteran TV journalist Garrick Utley dies at 74 (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 February 2014, 9:23 AM, PST)
David Gregory (VII)
- New Elementary Season 2,Episode 15 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS (From OnTheFlix. 31 January 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- NBC News Keeps Busy Refuting Reports On Ann Curry, David Gregory, Rachel Maddow (From Deadline TV. 7 January 2014, 7:32 AM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela’s Death: Muhammad Ali & Other Celebs React (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 5:42 PM, PST)