During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- The Weinstein Company To Release One Chance On Yahoo Screen Before It Hits Theaters (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 July 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities remember James Garner on Twitter (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 July 2014, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Hunt With John Walsh’ Nabs Best-Ever CNN Original Series Premiere (From The Wrap. 14 July 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Sen. Graham Goes off on Kerry for ‘Ridiculous, Delusional’ Defense of Obama Policies (From Mediaite - TV. 20 July 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- ABC News Rules Ratings in Key Demo During Second Quarter (From Variety - TV News. 7 July 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Preempting Meet the Press Every Other Week No Way to Win Back Viewers (From Mediaite - TV. 8 June 2014, 12:59 PM, PDT)
David Gregory (VII)
- A Red Room with a Vue: An Introduction to FrightFest 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 30 June 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Line-up revealed for Film4′s FrightFest 2014 (From Flickeringmyth. 27 June 2014, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- Film4 FrightFest unveils 2014 line-up (From ScreenDaily. 27 June 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)