During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Will 'American Sniper's' Box Office Records Help Sway Oscar Voters? (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 January 2015, 6:25 PM, PST)
- Piers Morgan Rips Phylicia Rashad for Defending Bill Cosby: "Reprehensible" (From Us Weekly. 8 January 2015, 8:50 AM, PST)
- Hollywood, World Leaders React to Deadly Paris Terror Attack on Social Media (From The Wrap. 7 January 2015, 11:37 AM, PST)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- State of the Union Address: How the Networks Are Covering (From The Wrap. 20 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Charlie Hebdo Chief on Censorship of Controversial Cartoons: ‘They Blur Our Democracy’ (From The Wrap. 19 January 2015, 9:26 AM, PST)
- One Million March in Paris at Massive Solidarity Rally After Terror Attacks (Video) (From The Wrap. 11 January 2015, 8:43 AM, PST)
David Gregory (VII)
- David Gregory Broke Gun Law, Newly Revealed Arrest Affidavit Shows (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 January 2015, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Chuck Todd Scores Best Ratings Since Taking Over ‘Meet the Press’ (From The Wrap. 23 January 2015, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Ann Curry Leaving NBC News (From The Wrap. 13 January 2015, 12:06 PM, PST)