During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Jeremy Clarkson's Amazon show won't get a big UK audience, says Piers Morgan (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 August 2015, 4:38 AM, PDT)
- Piers Morgan: 'I'd never put myself through Life Stories, I only trust myself' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 August 2015, 4:13 AM, PDT)
- Rosie O'Donnell's Dad Dies (From Access Hollywood. 23 August 2015, 6:44 PM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Trump Exclusive Boosts NBC’s ‘Meet The Press’ To Biggest Audience Since Winter Olympics (From Deadline TV. 20 August 2015, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Fox News' Donald Trump Dilemma: Serve Up Reality TV or Boost Gop? (Guest Column) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump Insists Undocumented Immigrants ‘Have to Go’ (From The Wrap. 16 August 2015, 3:46 PM, PDT)
David Gregory (VII)
- Donald Trump Gives 'Meet the Press' a Ratings Best for Chuck Todd (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 August 2015, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Alex Wallace, One of NBC’s Most Senior News Executives, Departs (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Chuck Todd Expected to Host New Show on MSNBC (From Variety - TV News. 23 July 2015, 6:29 AM, PDT)