During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Sony Cancels ‘The Interview’ Release and Hollywood Is Pissed (From VH1.com. 18 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About ‘The Interview’ Being Pulled (From Deadline New York. 17 December 2014, 6:06 PM, PST)
- Hollywood Shocked, Disappointed About ‘The Interview’ Cancellation (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 2:58 PM, PST)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Fox’s Hasselbeck Uses Sydney Siege to Defend CIA Torture Program (From Mediaite - TV. 15 December 2014, 9:17 AM, PST)
- Michael Hayden Won’t Admit He Supports Torture or Whatever He Calls It (From Mediaite - TV. 14 December 2014, 8:22 AM, PST)
- Candy Crowley to Leave CNN (From Variety - TV News. 5 December 2014, 11:36 AM, PST)
David Gregory (VII)
- NBC Says It Stands by Current ‘Today’ Team (From Variety - TV News. 19 November 2014, 9:39 AM, PST)
- Jon Stewart Calls His ‘Meet the Press’ Talks Part of NBC's ‘Weird’ Strategy (From The Wrap. 30 October 2014, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Says He Never Seriously Considered 'Meet the Press' Offer (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 October 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)