During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Ian Hislop: 'There aren't enough women who are happy on panel shows' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 April 2014, 5:24 AM, PDT)
- “Mad Men” Begins Its Final Season, “Hannibal” Is Best in Show and People Are Naming Their Daughters Khaleesi (From The Backlot. 11 April 2014, 5:08 AM, PDT)
- CNN's Jeff Zucker: Larry King/Piers Morgan-Style Interview Shows 'No Longer Viable' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 April 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- What the Hatred of David Gregory Says About the Media, and Us (From Mediaite - TV. 22 April 2014, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Sen. Corker: Killing People with Chemical Weapons ‘Wisest Thing Assad Did’ (From Mediaite - TV. 20 April 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Fox News Signs Chris Wallace To New Contract (From Deadline TV. 17 April 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
David Gregory (VII)
- NBC News Denies It Ordered Psych Consult of 'Meet the Press' Host David Gregory (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 April 2014, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- NBC News Disputes WaPo's David Gregory Report Over Psychological Consultant (From The Wrap. 21 April 2014, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- NBC News Hires Consultant for David Gregory — but What Kind? (Updated) (From The Wrap. 21 April 2014, 8:19 AM, PDT)