During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Roger Moore Dies: Celebrities React to the Death of Their Favorite James Bond (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities Remember Roger Moore: ‘The King of Cool’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 May 2017, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Former Bond Girl Jane Seymour Leads Celebrity Tributes for Roger Moore After 007’s Death at 89 (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 7:49 AM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Will & Grace's Debra Messing Says Even Politicians Are Pitching Themselves to Her for the Revival (From E! Online. 8 May 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Chuck Todd To Conan: Donald Trump Wise To Skip White House Correspondents’ Dinner (From Deadline TV. 2 May 2017, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- Trump’s Presidency Damages His Endorsement Power, NBC Poll Shows (From The Wrap. 9 April 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)
David Gregory (VII)
- Keith Olbermann Details Feud With Bill O’Reilly, Warns of ‘Billo’ Comeback (From Variety - TV News. 25 April 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Today’ Chief Noah Oppenheim Named NBC News President (From Variety - TV News. 14 February 2017, 10:48 AM, PST)
- Megan Mullally Talks 'Top Secret' 'Will & Grace' Episode, Show Revival (From Rolling Stone. 25 January 2017, 5:37 AM, PST)