During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Bear Grylls recalls naked proposal while skinny dipping (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 September 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Big Brother bows out with 2.1 million viewers (From Digital Spy - TV news. 13 September 2014, 3:06 AM, PDT)
- Alan Carr vs Piers Morgan on Chatty Man: 'We're gonna be friends now' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 12 September 2014, 7:17 AM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Chuck Todd's ‘Meet the Press’ Ratings Fall Back Down to Earth in Week 2 (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- MSNBC’s Program Lineup Needs a Liberal Makeover (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Bernie Sanders Considers 2016 Presidential Run (From Uinterview. 14 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
David Gregory (VII)
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Review: Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey Of Richard Stanley's Island Of Dr. Moreau Proves Far More Successful (From Twitch. 21 September 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Tops Ratings in First Week With Chuck Todd As Moderator (From Variety - TV News. 11 September 2014, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- The Final Wave Of Programming For Fantastic Fest 2015 Announced (From SoundOnSight. 10 September 2014, 5:16 PM, PDT)