During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Good Morning Britain fails to outshine Daybreak, one year on (From The Guardian - TV News. 16 April 2015, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Susanna Reid: 'It's a real privilege working with Piers Morgan' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 15 April 2015, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- Newzoids: Why ITV's new show is 'spikier, edgier' than Spitting Image (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 April 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Chuck Todd’s Grade for Hillary Clinton Presidential Launch: A (Video) (From The Wrap. 13 April 2015, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- CBS Will Add More ‘On The Ground’ Reporting to ‘Face The Nation’ (From Variety - TV News. 12 April 2015, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- Megyn Kelly Blasts ‘Sexist’ Chuck Todd: ‘We Don’t Need Your Help’ So ‘Butt Out’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 9 April 2015, 5:04 AM, PDT)
David Gregory (VII)
- Andrew Lack Returns to NBC As News Chief, Will Face Challenges Restoring Credibility (From Variety - TV News. 6 March 2015, 6:28 AM, PST)
- Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley’s The Island of Dr. Moreau | Review (From ioncinema. 27 February 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley’s Island of Dr. Moreau’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 February 2015, 5:33 PM, PST)