During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Ian Hislop: 'There aren't enough women who are happy on panel shows' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 April 2014, 5:24 AM, PDT)
- “Mad Men” Begins Its Final Season, “Hannibal” Is Best in Show and People Are Naming Their Daughters Khaleesi (From The Backlot. 11 April 2014, 5:08 AM, PDT)
- CNN's Jeff Zucker: Larry King/Piers Morgan-Style Interview Shows 'No Longer Viable' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 April 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Sen. Corker: Killing People with Chemical Weapons ‘Wisest Thing Assad Did’ (From Mediaite - TV. 20 April 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Fox News Signs Chris Wallace To New Contract (From Deadline TV. 17 April 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Fox News Re-Signs Chris Wallace to ‘Multi-Year’ Deal (From Variety - TV News. 17 April 2014, 11:05 AM, PDT)
David Gregory (VII)
- To Tout Stanley Cup Playoffs, NBCU Teams Nick Kroll With News Staffers (From Variety - TV News. 28 March 2014, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Gregory Grills Obama Foreign Policy Advisor: Why Can’t We Stop Putin? (From Mediaite - TV. 9 March 2014, 7:03 AM, PDT)
- New Elementary Season 2,Episode 15 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS (From OnTheFlix. 31 January 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)