During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- The Apprentice 2014: episode seven – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 November 2014, 2:16 PM, PST)
- Bill Cosby Rape Allegations: Hollywood Reacts (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 November 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - The Apprentice, I'm A Celebrity (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 November 2014, 4:30 AM, PST)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- Presidential Medal Of Freedom Honorees Include Meryl Streep, Tom Brokaw & Stephen Sondheim (From Deadline New York. 10 November 2014, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Chuck Todd to Eric Cantor: How Does Repealing Obamacare Count as Common Ground? (From Mediaite - TV. 9 November 2014, 9:57 AM, PST)
- Watch: Jon Stewart On NBC’s ‘Meet The Press’ Offer: ‘They’re Confused’ (From Variety - TV News. 7 November 2014, 9:25 AM, PST)
David Gregory (VII)
- NBC Says It Stands by Current ‘Today’ Team (From Variety - TV News. 19 November 2014, 9:39 AM, PST)
- Jon Stewart Calls His ‘Meet the Press’ Talks Part of NBC's ‘Weird’ Strategy (From The Wrap. 30 October 2014, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Says He Never Seriously Considered 'Meet the Press' Offer (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 October 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)