During Sunday’s Meet the Press, David Gregory held up what he described as a 30-round magazine of ammunition as part of an interview with the NRA’s Wayne Lapierre. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is investigating whether Gregory and NBC violated D.C. gun laws during the segment.
Possessing a large capacity ammunition device is illegal in D.C., if the device holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The police had told NBC they could not use the magazine and the matter is under investigation, according to CNN.
Video of Sunday’s show is below; Gregory holds up the »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- Celebrity Apprentice Winner Revealed (From PEOPLE.com. 20 May 2013, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Who Won 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice'? (From Huffington Post. 20 May 2013, 1:41 AM, PDT)
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' winner: Trace Adkins or Penn Jillette, who took home the prize? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 19 May 2013, 9:08 PM, PDT)
"Meet the Press" (1947)
- British TV Exec Deborah Turness to Take Reins at NBC News (From Variety - TV News. 20 May 2013, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- ITV News Editor Deborah Turness Takes Over As NBC News President (From Mediaite - TV. 20 May 2013, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- It’s Official: ITV’s Deborah Turness New President Of NBC News (From Deadline TV. 20 May 2013, 7:24 AM, PDT)
David Gregory (VII)
- To His Face: Amb. Pickering Refutes Darrell Issa’s Claim That He ‘Refused’ To Testify At Benghazi Hearing (From Mediaite - TV. 12 May 2013, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Reps. Ellison And King Clash Over Whether Police Should Step Up Surveillance Of Muslim Community (From Mediaite - TV. 28 April 2013, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- 'Matt Lauer is the best in the business,' says NBC executive (From EW.com - Inside TV. 27 March 2013, 2:21 PM, PDT)