Sources tell the New York Post that Demi had been hoping to quietly negotiate a financial settlement with Kutcher and then file the papers once an agreement had been reached. Kutcher couldn't wait that long, it seems. Moore announced she was ending her six-year marriage to the 34-year-old actor in November 2011, and there had been many rumors as to why neither had officially filed papers until now.
According to the Post's source, the negotiations got too bogged down and Kutcher -- who is the highest paid TV actor, pulling in $24 million last year for his role on "Two And A Half Men" -- couldn't wait any longer.
"Demi was asking for so much money, and [the negotiation] was dragging on so long, that Kutcher got fed up and filed papers, »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Natalie Portman To Join Danny Boyle’s Steve Jobs Biopic? (From The Hollywood News. 26 November 2014, 11:59 AM, PST)
- Is 'Steve Jobs' About To Land Another Big Star? (From LatinoReview. 26 November 2014, 11:14 AM, PST)
- Mila Kunis Looks Slim Less Than Two Months After Giving Birth to Baby Wyatt While Thanksgiving Shopping -- See the Pics! (From Us Weekly. 26 November 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)
- Thn Turns 11! A Look Back At Our Favourite Films – Looper (2012) (From The Hollywood News. 26 November 2014, 4:45 AM, PST)
- How the Phantom Menace teaser trailer became a cinematic event (From Den of Geek. 25 November 2014, 5:52 AM, PST)
- how movies fail girls and women (fans and filmmakers alike) (From FlickFilosopher. 24 November 2014, 6:03 AM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/26/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 November 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Mila Kunis Steps Out Slim and Trim Only 2 Months After Having Baby (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 5:43 AM, PST)
- "Jurassic World": New Footage and Images (From SneakPeek. 25 November 2014, 11:21 AM, PST)