Sources tell the New York Post that Demi had been hoping to quietly negotiate a financial settlement with Kutcher and then file the papers once an agreement had been reached. Kutcher couldn't wait that long, it seems. Moore announced she was ending her six-year marriage to the 34-year-old actor in November 2011, and there had been many rumors as to why neither had officially filed papers until now.
According to the Post's source, the negotiations got too bogged down and Kutcher -- who is the highest paid TV actor, pulling in $24 million last year for his role on "Two And A Half Men" -- couldn't wait any longer.
"Demi was asking for so much money, and [the negotiation] was dragging on so long, that Kutcher got fed up and filed papers, »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Karey Burke, Todd Holland Move to ABC Studios (From Variety - TV News. 24 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories (From Us Weekly. 24 April 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Squeezes In a Workout (From Popsugar. 24 April 2014, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis' Pink Panties Slip and More Celebrity Wardrobe Malfunctions! (From E! Online. 24 April 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Alba is sexed up in new Sin City sequel trailer - watch (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 April 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- 'Sin City: A Dame To Kill For' Trailers (From FlicksNews.net. 24 April 2014, 9:41 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/24/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 April 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebrities - Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Do Some Family Time (From National Ledger. 23 April 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca Video: 'Goodbye To All That's' Melanie Lynskey Speaks About Her Experience Living in 'Two Different Worlds' (From Indiewire. 23 April 2014, 9:03 AM, PDT)