Sources tell the New York Post that Demi had been hoping to quietly negotiate a financial settlement with Kutcher and then file the papers once an agreement had been reached. Kutcher couldn't wait that long, it seems. Moore announced she was ending her six-year marriage to the 34-year-old actor in November 2011, and there had been many rumors as to why neither had officially filed papers until now.
According to the Post's source, the negotiations got too bogged down and Kutcher -- who is the highest paid TV actor, pulling in $24 million last year for his role on "Two And A Half Men" -- couldn't wait any longer.
"Demi was asking for so much money, and [the negotiation] was dragging on so long, that Kutcher got fed up and filed papers, »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Walk Down the Aisle (From Popsugar. 10 December 2013, 9:25 AM, PST)
- First Dibs: Have Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Walked Down The Aisle? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 10 December 2013, 4:45 AM, PST)
- Mila Kunis Takes Ashton Kutcher to Her Brother's Wedding: See a Picture of Her Bridesmaid Dress! (From Us Weekly. 9 December 2013, 10:10 AM, PST)
- Bruce Willis, Armie Hammer, Helen Mirren and More to Toast Jerry Bruckheimer at American Cinematheque Gala (From Thompson on Hollywood. 9 December 2013, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Efo Films opens Dubai office (From ScreenDaily. 9 December 2013, 9:30 AM, PST)
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Third time the charm for Paul Rudd? -- Vote (From EW.com - PopWatch. 9 December 2013, 6:07 AM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/10/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 December 2013, 5:54 PM, PST)
- 10 TV Shows You Didn’t Know Had Episodes Without Their Main Character (From Obsessed with Film. 10 December 2013, 3:49 AM, PST)
- Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Attends Her Brother's Wedding (From Uinterview. 9 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)