Fast National ratings for Monday, Dec. 24, 2012
On a night dominated by holiday specials and a few reruns, NBC scored a soft win with an airing of the classic film "It's a Wonderful Life." CBS repeats and a night of "Shrek" movies on ABC performed well too.
There was no new, regularly scheduled programming on any of the major networks on the night before Christmas, but CBS and Fox did air repeats of their shows, mostly comedies.
NBC led the night overall, with 3.1 million viewers and a 5.6 rating/7 household share. CBS followed with 2.6 million viewers (4.2/5), ahead of ABC (1.8 million viewers, 3.4/4). Fox garnered only 0.9 million viewers (1.6/2), while The CW trailed the pack with 0.4 million viewers (0.7/1).
NBC also got the win in the adults 18-49 demographic at 1.5. ABC and CBS tied for second with a 1.0. Fox followed with 0.6 and The CW trailed down at 0.2.
Monday hour by hour
NBC: "It's a Wonderful Life" (4.9 million viewers, »
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Return to Summer? Rachel Bilson Says She's Open to a Revival of The O.C.! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Why Movies Need Directors Like Phil Lord and Chris Miller More Than Ever (From Variety - Film News. 21 June 2017, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Big Sick’ Producer Judd Apatow: Inside His Unlikely Comedy Empire (From Indiewire. 20 June 2017, 12:13 PM, PDT)
"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 6/24/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 June 2017, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Friday TV Ratings: The Originals, What Would You Do, MasterChef, Blue Bloods, Dateline NBC (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 June 2017, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CBS TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 June 2017, 1:02 PM, PDT)
Shrek the Third (2007)
- Can The Last Knight Reclaim Transformers Box Office Glory? (From MovieWeb. 20 June 2017, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Wamg Giveaway – Win Monster Hunt on DVD (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 18 June 2017, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Flanders’ Joeri Christian Prepares ‘Roger Flambé,’ ‘Bleh’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 June 2017, 2:41 AM, PDT)