We’ve seen nothing but good things from each of them, and the critics have been heaping praise upon them both, and now audiences will finally get to see them for themselves in the Us. If you’re reading this across the Atlantic and are planning on spending your Christmas at the cinema, be sure to let us know what you’re seeing in the comments below.
With the arrival of Hooper’s highly anticipated, potentially genre-defining film, Universal have released a brilliant new 90-second TV spot to get you in the mood this holiday season.
“Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, Les Misérables tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption—a timeless testament »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Superhero Bits: Mysterious Thor: Ragnarok Character, Silly Justice League Trailer Edit & More (From Slash Film. 29 August 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Five Important Lessons Hollywood Needs To Learn (From Cinelinx. 27 August 2016, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- X-Men Are Unlikely To Appear In Avengers: Infinity War (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Is Going To ‘Live Fast Die Hot’ (From The Playlist. 30 August 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Why Dark Knight Rises Ending Is Perfect According to Joseph Gordon-Levitt (From MovieWeb. 30 August 2016, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway to Lead ‘Live Fast Die Hot’, Elizabeth Olsen Joins ‘Kodachrome,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 30 August 2016, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- Quiz: All About Michael Fassbender (From Cineplex. 29 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 Review – The Love Witch (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘Lion’ Trailer: Inspirational True Story Is The Weinstein Company’s Major Oscar Hopeful (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 7:23 AM, PDT)