Chicago – One of Chicago’s favorite native daughters is Ms. Marilu Henner, who has had a tremendous show business career on stage (the original cast of “Grease”), TV (the unforgettable “Taxi”) and film (“The Man Who Loved Women”). She is also the author of “Total Memory Makeover: Uncover Your Past, Take Charge of Your Future” and the accompanying 2013 desk calendar. As a woman of incomparable depth and talent, Henner has distinguished herself in many arenas.
One of the quirkier revelations about Marilu Henner is that she is one of the very few people in the world with “superior autobiographical memory,” the amazing ability to recall any date in her lifetime. She was profiled with others having that ability on the news show “60 Minutes” in 2010, and released “Total Memory Makeover” in 2012 as a result of teaching practical applications regarding her gift.
Marilu Henner in Chicago, June of 2012
Photo credit: Joe Arce of Starstruck Foto for HollywoodChicago. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Adam Fendelman)
Similar News ItemsRoger Ebert
- Episode 162 – Krzysztof Kieślowski’s The Double Life of Véronique (From CriterionCast. 3 August 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Terrence Malick and the Tao of the Sojourning Soul, Part 1: Spiritual Voices (From MUBI. 3 August 2015, 4:37 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise: A Retrospective (From SoundOnSight. 1 August 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Nerd Alert: Simon Pegg Ranks Star Wars and Amazing Movie Weapons (From MovieWeb. 3 August 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- It’s Time to Start Liking Tom Cruise Again (From Vulture. 2 August 2015, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- Adam Sandler: 5 Reasons He’s No Longer a Movie Star (From Variety - Film News. 27 July 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
Columbia Pictures [us]
- Your Center Stage Crush Is Back - With a New Ballet Show! (From BuzzSugar. 31 July 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Who Will Be Singing the Next Bond Song? (From BuzzSugar. 31 July 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Robert Rodriguez Recalls His Entree to Hollywood With Student Film ‘El Mariachi’ (From Variety - Film News. 31 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)